The Guardian
Autosport
B3TA
BBC
James Allen
Joe Saward
WWTDD

and 3 friends blogs

I still haven't gotten into RSS - Don't really see the point I guess.

mashable
lifehacker
The Guardian
PSU

bykergrove;8018353

i use it on my phone so i can read news on the train ect... nice way to … i use it on my phone so i can read news on the train ect... nice way to catch up on stuff

I see. My phone is a PAYG so t'internet would cost me money. Don't really do long commutes anyway, I just check out my websites when I get to a PC

HUKD, BBC, RSlinks, Scene Releases, Releaselog, Insurance times news

showrss.karmorra.info is my favorite. My ReadyNAS Duo is set up to auto download, so when I get up all last nights shows are downloaded

(I know, I'm gonna get slated for torrenting, but I don't want to have to wait for weeks to watch US shows, or have to pay for Sky to see shows like Lost).

bykergrove;8018541

torrents aren't safe anymore. try usenet

In what way?

DragonChris;8018408

I see. My phone is a PAYG so t'internet would cost me money. Don't … I see. My phone is a PAYG so t'internet would cost me money. Don't really do long commutes anyway, I just check out my websites when I get to a PC

The idea of RSS is that instead of checking every individual website you can basically have the headlines of the posts from all of the websites aggregated onto one page. That way you can see all of the news and if there is one headline that you are particularly interested in, it will take you directly to that article or post.

Much better this way and saves so much time.

bykergrove;8018612

http://news.google.co.uk/news?rlz=1C1GGLS_en-GBGB343GB343&sourceid=chrome&q=digital+economy+bill&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&ei=XxeQS8OJOJr20wTKx7zpDA&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBEQsQQwAA

It's not been passed yet.. and ISPs are very much against such laws

InfernoZeus;8018520

http://showrss.karmorra.info is my favorite. My ReadyNAS Duo is set up to … http://showrss.karmorra.info is my favorite. My ReadyNAS Duo is set up to auto download, so when I get up all last nights shows are downloaded(I know, I'm gonna get slated for torrenting, but I don't want to have to wait for weeks to watch US shows, or have to pay for Sky to see shows like Lost).

Rapidshare is soo much faster though.

Phychlone;8018748

Rapidshare is soo much faster though.

Lol, what speeds do you get?

bykergrove;8018807

paid for rapidshare maxes out your connection as does usenet

Well, I can get 5MBps on my Virgin 50Mbps (=6.25MBps) so I don't think changing will result in much improvement.

Edit: Also, the fact that I don't need to actually do anything is what makes it best for me.

mr.potato_head;8018681

The idea of RSS is that instead of checking every individual website you … The idea of RSS is that instead of checking every individual website you can basically have the headlines of the posts from all of the websites aggregated onto one page. That way you can see all of the news and if there is one headline that you are particularly interested in, it will take you directly to that article or post.Much better this way and saves so much time.

Fair enough

DanJackson;8018190

On my Google Reader I have feed from:The GuardianAutosportB3TABBCJames … On my Google Reader I have feed from:The GuardianAutosportB3TABBCJames AllenJoe SawardWWTDDand 3 friends blogs

F1 fan?

looking forward to the new season? should be AWESOME!

numptyj;8019938

F1 fan?looking forward to the new season? should be AWESOME!

Definitely! First time that 4 World Champions are racing, can't wait!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions