M1 n1

Found 18th Jun
I was wondering if people in the bus world or councils could help I have a minibus that was converted from a van but does not have m1 on the log book as n1 I used it for taxis but council are now saying it needs m1 how do I go about doing this on the cheap as I already have spent loads of money on it any ways around I didn’t get any conversion paperwork many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Course it needs M1 because this is for passengers. Now this is never usually a problem but I think it will be because you are trying to use it as a taxi. As far as I know this is something that isn’t easy to be changed as it’s the as built class.

when you done the conversion did you use certified M1 seats etc, you may be able to provide evidence to the DVLA but I’m sure they don’t change the N1 class. Speaking from a motorhome perspective mind but I think it’s the same when changed it still had N1 but I was allowed to do car speed limits.
I used it as a taxi for 3 years now the council state it needs m1 I bhought it converted no paperwork
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants