M3 Real or DS TopToy

Banned
I have had to cancel my order for DSTT from DX (OOS)

Now thinking of getting the M3 Real Instead

What ones better also

What does the Real Have over Simply other then SDHC Support...

11 Comments

Been looking into this over the past few weeks and the M3 Real is the latest one out, easiest to use, and supports upto 32GB cards !!

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK;1443753

Been looking into this over the past few weeks and the M3 Real is the … Been looking into this over the past few weeks and the M3 Real is the latest one out, easiest to use, and supports upto 32GB cards !!

cool going to order today

I've ordered a TT from DX so why did you cancel?

Original Poster Banned

itsmeonhukd;1443834

I've ordered a TT from DX so why did you cancel?

they are out of stock

JohnCenaFan;1443870

they are out of stock

Thanks. I ordered mine over a week ago but I keep forgetting to go in and check the order tracking section. Must do it when I get home. Cheers

I ordered a DSTT from DX about two weeks before christmas maybe earlier.It went out of stock but I did get it eventually(TODAY:)).Just been using it and got to say for the price it is fantastic.

Original Poster Banned

cjx;1445250

I ordered a DSTT from DX about two weeks before christmas maybe … I ordered a DSTT from DX about two weeks before christmas maybe earlier.It went out of stock but I did get it eventually(TODAY:)).Just been using it and got to say for the price it is fantastic.

i could wait that long now other had to wait for months

hi mate where u ordering the m4 from

I need to order an M3 real, is DE the best place ?

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK;1447546

I need to order an M3 real, is DE the best place ?

Getting it from Addicte Supplies

addictsupplies.com/ind…=18

Admin

johnco_uk- your post has been deleted- self promotion is not allowed on this site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1748
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions