Groups

M33 Firmware on PSP Slim

Hi, I just bought a psp slim, running v3.60, I want to upgrade to the custom firmware version 3.71m33, but I dont understand how to do it, anyone have any experience. I have heard that you need a fat psp to start the install or something, is that true?

Thanks everyone. :thumbsup:

6 Comments

Looks like you do need a fat psp. Try youtube, lots of video install guides

you dont need a fat psp, you need a downloader from v3.6 to 1.5 before you can install custom firmware.

To my knowledge (admitidly a couple of months out of date since i stopped downgrading) this hasn't been cracked yet. [url]www.pspiso.com[/url] for more info and a step by step guide how to do it (if its available these guys will know)

Original Poster

Yep looks like you need a fat psp to install pandoras battery or something. :-( :-( :cry: :cry:

Anyone looking to buy a brand new black slim psp, 4gb mem stick, 5 games, and 12 discs with psp game on lol?

Pandora's battery is only required to unbrick your psp, dont worry someone will hack 3.6 eventually although Dark Alex is aparently out of the game.

MinstrelMan

Pandora's battery is only required to unbrick your psp, dont worry … Pandora's battery is only required to unbrick your psp, dont worry someone will hack 3.6 eventually although Dark Alex is aparently out of the game.

He's either part or is the M33 Team :thumbsup: Can't remember which revision he announced it Go-Go Edinburger Engineer :-D

MinstrelMan

Pandora's battery is only required to unbrick your psp, dont worry … Pandora's battery is only required to unbrick your psp, dont worry someone will hack 3.6 eventually although Dark Alex is aparently out of the game.

pandoras battery can be used to change your firmware also NOT just to unbrick

and yes you require one for a slim psp. plenty of people with them though.

Dark alex went nowhere either lol..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

See more discussions