M8 Android TV box , can you get premier league football for free, which box is best

17 Comments

The short answer is yes. You will need Kodi and a good internet connection. Search you tube for "how to" videos to get the best set up. Personally I have an Amazon Fire TV box with kodi side loaded. I can watch premier league in hd for free. I did have an android box but found the quality varied.

Original Poster

readingbrown99

The short answer is yes. You will need Kodi and a good internet … The short answer is yes. You will need Kodi and a good internet connection. Search you tube for "how to" videos to get the best set up. Personally I have an Amazon Fire TV box with kodi side loaded. I can watch premier league in hd for free. I did have an android box but found the quality varied.

thanks mate , I'll have a look at Amazon fire tv box
Edited by: "batista" 14th Sep 2015

£30 here for all bein hd

Original Poster

tonyh78

http://www.leadcool.net

thanks mate, but all their channels are in French & Arabic ?

Original Poster

only heard about it today, guy who was telling me said "M8 quad core fully loaded android tv box" when I googled it there's so many out there

The free streams are terrible & not guaranteed. You need IPTV, paid for service with the full sky package plus 3pm sports etc

ChrisUK

The free streams are terrible & not guaranteed. You need IPTV, paid for … The free streams are terrible & not guaranteed. You need IPTV, paid for service with the full sky package plus 3pm sports etc

How much does that cost ?

SilverBlack

How much does that cost ?

Depends on the server & package chosen.

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Thanks Chris, IPTV ?

according to this link, you don't need an android box for iptv

youtube.com/wat…faA
Edited by: "batista" 14th Sep 2015

ChrisUK

Whats the cheapest ?

batista

Thanks Chris, IPTV ? according to this link, you don't need an android … Thanks Chris, IPTV ? according to this link, you don't need an android box for iptvhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUJDvbMfaA

Doesn't need to be an android box, can be E2 or Mag box.

IPTV works perfect via an android box though (or any box running Kodi).

SilverBlack

Whats the cheapest ?

Do your research, not sure on the cheapest, I get a decent private one & it's great.

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Doesn't need to be an android box, can be E2 or Mag box.IPTV works … Doesn't need to be an android box, can be E2 or Mag box.IPTV works perfect via an android box though (or any box running Kodi).

cheers Chris for all your help

batista

thanks mate, but all their channels are in French & Arabic ?

Yes

you can get kodi on a PC or laptop as well an connect to your TV via HDMI. that's an option if you wanna test it out before buying a box

Original Poster

nazmul_hussain

you can get kodi on a PC or laptop as well an connect to your TV via … you can get kodi on a PC or laptop as well an connect to your TV via HDMI. that's an option if you wanna test it out before buying a box

didn't know, thank you, not really tech savvy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions