Groups

Mac Help using iPhoto from PC!

Hey mac users, I am waiting for my new MBP to arrive and I am used to owning PC's - I have tried macs before but want some advice. .

My photos are all in folders on my computer, all with their corresponding names i.e. Scenery, family etc.

So how do I do this on iPhoto and the mac? Because I can remember the mac chucking all the photos in one big folder and me having to organise them manually etc.

Any advice on how to speed it all up

1 Comment

if you go to file and import to library they should all come up as they were in your folder, just tried it. it names the event the name of your folder.

you may get a few which break through maybe because they were taken on a different day but u can drag them into one album without hassle
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194

See more discussions