3 Years Applecare
A Printer
4 GB Black Nano
Mini DVI > DVI
Mini DVI > VGA
Mini DVI > S-Video
Nike+ Sports Kit
Incase Neoprene Sleeve for the MacBook

Regardless to say, I walked out with a massive grin and my dad was baffled by technology in general (He's pretty much an oldie :-D)

6 Comments

You have lost me.

Why didn't you buy online? I'm sure it would have beat the Apple Store deal, although less instant gratification

And of course you could have used one of the few vouchers following the voucher link at the top of the page

how much did all that cost

dark_shadow

Nike+ Sports Kit

you need a pair of nike+ trainers now, another £60 to your shopping, unless of course you already have a pair.

Am I the only one that does not understand this post? :w00t:

Original Poster

Admin

Why didn't you buy online? I'm sure it would have beat the Apple Store … Why didn't you buy online? I'm sure it would have beat the Apple Store deal, although less instant gratification

Same price as online, Higher Education discount ;-)

Kian, HE is cheaper than the vouchers inc. I was a couple of quid away from a grand.

Mug51, You can mod your previous running trainers ;-) I already have a pair of Airmax which suit me fine!

As for those who don't understand . . Mac suck, only cause their products are so awesome I was just browsing around the store and I happened to buy what was listed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846064
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions