Found 12th May 2009
Has anyone tried ( any succeeded) putting mac os on an amd pc for testing purposes ?

1. Misc
  2. Apple
  3. PC
13 Comments

Is that possible?

Banned

it goes on a dell mini 9

Original Poster

Yeah i think so. Just wondering if anyone's achieved it so i can get tips

Original Poster

bykergrove;5191655

it goes on a dell mini 9

how?

Search 'hackintosh' on Google

Banned

spobby;5191668

how?

do as the man below says
livingthelife07;5191695

Search 'hackintosh' on Google

yes i'm running osx on a few pc's/laptops search for ideneb / kalyway / iatkos / leopard hazard.

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;5191854

yes i'm running osx on a few pc's/laptops search for ideneb / kalyway / … yes i'm running osx on a few pc's/laptops search for ideneb / kalyway / iatkos / leopard hazard.

is it complicated ( on a scale of 1- 10) to do?

spobby;5191877

is it complicated ( on a scale of 1- 10) to do?

It depends on the hardware your installing it on, it seems to work really well on all the netbooks that have come out recently. I'm running it on my acer aspire one and also on my desktop, but it was a lot more work to get it running smoothly on the desktop than the laptop.

What are you planning on installing it on?

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;5193375

It depends on the hardware your installing it on, it seems to work really … It depends on the hardware your installing it on, it seems to work really well on all the netbooks that have come out recently. I'm running it on my acer aspire one and also on my desktop, but it was a lot more work to get it running smoothly on the desktop than the laptop.What are you planning on installing it on?

my desktop? i could pm you my spec?

ok, go ahead and pm me your spec.

I searched HackinTosh last night and came up with a Wiki on installing Mac OS. It also had several examples on systems it does and doesn't work on.

According to the list my laptop would work... but I wouldn't have LAN or WIFI which is a bit meh..

I have an Acer Aspire 5920G

I've done it on an Intel PC, and it worked 100%. Took some time to figure out what to do, but now that I know how I can do it again in half hour.

I tried on my laptop too, installs perfectly but the graphic card is unsupported so it gives huge resolution.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. With or without cream?56
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    4. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23

See more discussions