Mac users read this! you'll be amazed

0 replies
Found 30th Aug 2007
If you are ever thinking of upgrading your mac do not ever think of using allmacshop.co.ukallmacshop.co.uk ! I phoned them up to see if they could beat the price of another company for an expensive item, I said thats all very good, but I would get back to them after I had seen if the other company would better them, and I got this response

"Just forget it mate, you shouldn't *********!! play games with people, we've done what you wanted now don't ********* me around" !:x

I was so impressed with their customer service skills I replied to the bloke in a similar manner. From now on I will be using only macupgrades.co.ukmacupgrades.co.uk who are much friendlier bunch. (By the way, I have no affilitation with this company - I am a poor student!)

I wonder if anyone else had effectively been given the middle finger from this company?

I'm so mad right now, I wish I had five minutes alone with the person I spoke to, they would be picking their teeth out of their backside for years to come :giggle:

1. Misc
  2. Apple
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Apple
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free flights to Europe710
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56521
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions