Found 6th Aug 2008
hi ppl, im after a new laptop and was thinking about a macbook. anyone know where you get them cheaper then apple? or any refurbs? also i've never had 1 of these before. do you recommend them?

any advice welcome.

1. Ask
  2. MacBook
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. MacBook
6 Comments

If you are a student you can get a bit knocked off, and if you are a student with dyslexia then by gosh you can get loads knocked off!!

I loveee my macbook, i spent around £700 from somewhere like curry's / pc world about a year ago. It all depends which you go for and spec wise plus if you want photoshop etc added to it too.

they generally cost in excess of £600 for a new one with a low spec.

Original Poster Banned

do you recommend buying a low spec? can you not just buy the add ons? or download off the web for them? i've never had 1 but really wanna get 1 now.

I've got a macbook lying around. Was going to take to CEX to see how much I could get for it. But if you are interested let me know and I'll post it up in the sales section. Its case has a lot of scratches (which you could replace) and you may need to reinstall OS BUT my asking price is not a lot. (considering these factors)

Let me know

edit - Tell you what maybe I could try and fix up the OS for you, or at least find out how much it costs...then adjust the price accordingly.

Original Poster Banned

yeah, could you please show me some pics? i don't really wanna pay like £600 if i don't like there system, any info off you m8 is welcome.

Go to an Apple Store and have a play on one, best way to see if you like it.

Apple sometimes have some cracking deals on the refurb laptops.

]Apple Refurbs

These change regularly so you need to keep an eye on them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.034
    2. Xbox Newbie35
    3. Building a PC Need Help!611
    4. School shoes - with lights11

See more discussions