Macbook Air

Posted 1st Apr
Daughter wants the above fro Uni I was looking at this but unsure if a good deal or not anyone guide me, thanks.

apple.com/uk/…2gb
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Just in case you’re unaware, if your daughter is already a student she’ll get student discount on a MacBook purchased directly from Apple which will bring the price down up to £270.
As well as the above if she can wait they usually do a 'Back to Uni' offer around end of August/beginning of Sept. with some freebies thrown in (Beat's headphones etc.)
Have a look at Huawei Matebook D, brilliant laptop for a quarter of the price
Thanks to all.

Should have said she wants it now, the one in the link seems to take 3 weeks to come so asking if anything the same but quicker, thanks.
If she is in sixth form - I think she can get unidays access so that you get the discount now.....
Doubt uni starting anytime soon.
Dealsssssss01/04/2020 21:45

Have a look at Huawei Matebook D, brilliant laptop for a quarter of the …Have a look at Huawei Matebook D, brilliant laptop for a quarter of the price

But it doesn’t have an Apple 🍎 on it!
-Will-01/04/2020 22:12

But it doesn’t have an Apple 🍎 on it!

bigbill01/04/2020 21:51

Thanks to all.Should have said she wants it now, the one in the link seems …Thanks to all.Should have said she wants it now, the one in the link seems to take 3 weeks to come so asking if anything the same but quicker, thanks.

Try other retailers that sell Apple products, something like stormfront, KRCS, John Lewis, currys, etc
Edited by: "mds1256" 1st Apr
bigbill01/04/2020 21:51

Thanks to all.Should have said she wants it now, the one in the link seems …Thanks to all.Should have said she wants it now, the one in the link seems to take 3 weeks to come so asking if anything the same but quicker, thanks.

This MacBook Air variant has just been launched by Apple. Probably one of the reasons why there is a delay along with the covid-19.

If you do get the MacBook Air, make sure you get this one they have just launched as it has the better keyboard compared with the previous years.

Link above not working, thanks again to all for info much appreciated.
sdylan01/04/2020 23:53

Try this …Try this linkapple.com/uk-edu-803021/shop?afid=p239%7C172100&cid=aos-uk-aff-ir[Image]

Pathetic spec
bigbill02/04/2020 00:31

Link above not working, thanks again to all for info much appreciated.

Hi I just found out when I request the link it only lasts 30minutes let me know when you want to see it again
mds125601/04/2020 22:56

Try other retailers that sell Apple products, something like stormfront, …Try other retailers that sell Apple products, something like stormfront, KRCS, John Lewis, currys, etc

Used Stormfront and got the same one for £940 with student discount so happy, thanks to all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions