Groups
    EXPIRED

MacBook bought in UK and Germany.

Hi guys,

My brother is in the Army and is based in Germany. Last week, I found out he gets some military discount on electrical goods from some retailers in Germany. I am thinking of buying a MacBook Pro for myself.

The only thing that's holding me is the difference between the MacBook bought in UK and Germany. Since Germany is in the EU, will I be buying the UK version? Or Do Apple only have US and UK versions?

Thanks for you replies in advance

3 Comments

pretty sure in Germany they will have German version..... my first computer was from Germany... still have got Windows 95 in. deutch somewhere. lol.

The only physical difference would be the keyboard layout. If ordered online you get a choice when buying the UK version. Slim chance in a retail store of having a UK kb in stock.
    Otherwise you get a 2 pin power adapter, easily dealt with.

Original Poster

adamsa29

pretty sure in Germany they will have German version..... my first … pretty sure in Germany they will have German version..... my first computer was from Germany... still have got Windows 95 in. deutch somewhere. lol.

I think I can change it to English if you mean by German version...

I did a little research...as zebulunn said...the only difference is on Keyboard and the power adapter...
    any way thanks for the replies guys...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. McGregor vs Mayweather12
      2. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?45
      3. NUS or Unidays?11
      4. PayPal payment cancellation?44

See more discussions