Expired

MacBook Laptop case

3 replies
Found 14th Apr 2009
Hi guys,

I've been hunting around for a good MacBook laptop neoprene case - it is the new Aluminium MacBook 13.3".

Can anyone recommend one?

Cheers
Chris

3 Comments

I got mine from John Lewis for £12.50 fits perfectly, they had one very similar in KRCS for £22!

I've had my notebook for a couple of weeks, and bought a 'neoprene' case from Amazon called Be.ez LA robe Black Addict Macbook 13.3” in black/wasabi. It is made from 'low resilience polyurethane (LRPu). I'd never seen anything like it before and took it to the Mac Reseller with all the details because I think it is brilliant. It looks like normal neoprene, but it is like rigid 'memoryfoam'. You can make say a thumb print in it, but then it just disappears. The edges are NOT a weak point. Cannot speak highly enough of it ... comes in a range of colours. I bought it on the strength of the colour and was amazed by it's quality. I paid £24 including carriage, but I am sure if I had been prepared to wait it could have been cheaper.

Banned

I got mine on the bay and was cheap... like the budgie. Loads to chose from and all do the same job.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247581
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356168
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318

See more discussions