Macbook Pro £999 from currys, is it worth it? Will John Lewis price match?

Hi, I am looking for a Macbook pro ideally cheap as possible but not an outdated one. I was thinking of buying it while the £100 off at currys still on. I submitted a John Lewis price match request but yet to hear from them.

Will John Lewis refund me if I buy it as the price match request goes through? Or should ai wait for the Price Match request. my problem is deal will end soon end of today. Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Well the safest option would be to buy it from both places, and refund the not so good deal one. Just don't open it until you know for sure which one you keeping. However, it is kind of morally wrong doing it that way..

Original Poster

ronzza

Well the safest option would be to buy it from both places, and refund … Well the safest option would be to buy it from both places, and refund the not so good deal one. Just don't open it until you know for sure which one you keeping. However, it is kind of morally wrong doing it that way..

​thank you Amazon has lowered price to £999 i will wait as it'll be a backup if john Lewis refuse

John Lewis refused to price match in store with me

Original Poster

DanJones

John Lewis refused to price match in store with me

thanks! ​any reason?

Everything2anything

thanks! ​any reason?

Sorry for the late reply, Currys used a code to bring it down to £999 so John Lewis only matches the price tag in store

Original Poster

yeah they refused me as well. Only offer at £1099. Regardless of Code end price is cheaper and they should honour it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
    3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019

See more discussions