MacBook Pro insurance that covers theft?

Found 15th Dec 2017
Looking to buy some insurance to cover my MacBook for theft but I have no clue where to look as I’ve never had to do insurance for any other devices before.

MacBook is around a month old so that shouldn’t be a problem, it’s just where to get the insurance from.

If anyone could help with any names of companies etc it’d be great tia
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
Might be cheaper to insure it on your house insurance, some allow you to insure devices outside the home
sykoactiv8d9 m ago

See if this …See if this helpshttps://www.money.co.uk/gadget-insurance/laptop-insurance.htm?track=478789&creative=164375283115&network=s&placement=&adpos=1t1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgs7RBRDoARIsANOo-HijNxALayLruzzemrpi6e9Y6ZKGIhIY5IprZzox6TVt4DGzdzlqq4kaAjXSEALw_wcB

Hmm thanks for that I’m leaning towards the Debenhams one since the only other company I’ve heard off won’t cover loss (I’m assuming that means theft too). Not too bad a price either.
cmdr_elito2 m ago

Might be cheaper to insure it on your house insurance, some allow you to …Might be cheaper to insure it on your house insurance, some allow you to insure devices outside the home

Might be moving soon so not a possibility really
Always check the small print.
Lmao it’s cheaper to insure the buildings and contents of a house in Surrey than a MacBook!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants