Groups

MacBook Repair

Anyone had any experience with any of the following companies or a similar one (links in first post)? I've tried everything I can think of to fix my Macbook with no luck

3 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

What's wrong with it? If it's the logic board then kiss the laptop goodbye and sell on eBay (for a decent return though tbf)

Original Poster

Got a feeling it's the logic board tbh. It won't turn on at all. When you press the power button absolutely nothing happens. I've tried all of the resets on the apple site and some other weird and wonderful methods to try and get it to turn on but none have worked so far. I've swapped out the RAM and taken out the hard drive, both are still fine. It would be cheaper to put a new logic board in myself but as I'm still not 100% that's the issue I don't want to fork out £300 for one and it turns out that's not the issue.
    Any idea how much roughly I'd be looking at on eBay? It's the old 13.3" white one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …239763
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2447
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…916
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846307

See more discussions