That's sad. :-( Did a crap job at posh but was a nice bloke. RIP

RIP Keith.

RIP Keith

RIP in peace

RIP tragedy

Banned

R.I.P.

Keith is a great name my friend who died 3 years ago was called keith :-(

It is God who creates, and to Him we return.

Tragic news - he was a decent manager at sincil bank until the illness that originally forced him out arose.

rugger-tyke;8005520

It is God who creates, and to Him we return.Tragic news - he was a decent … It is God who creates, and to Him we return.Tragic news - he was a decent manager at sincil bank until the illness that originally forced him out arose.

He did a great job at Lincoln and always had them up there in the play-offs.

He was a really nice chap to chat to and very knowlegeable about the game and did a lot of work behind the scenes to try and bring more black managers into the game.

Syzable;8005567

He did a great job at Lincoln and always had them up there in the … He did a great job at Lincoln and always had them up there in the play-offs. :)He was a really nice chap to chat to and very knowlegeable about the game and did a lot of work behind the scenes to try and bring more black managers into the game.

Yep a good manager at Lincoln who had strong links with the local community.

He came to a presentation at a local club just after he was poorly previously. He will be missed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11

See more discussions