Macdonalds: I havnt tested this but it might work

15 replies
Found 29th Feb 2008
Apparently if you hum the macdonalds music the buh buh buh buh bahhhhhh im loving it, The macdonalds employee has to (contractal obnligation) to say im loving it.

Does anyone work for macdonalds who can clear this up

15 Comments

LMAO I'm almost tempted to go a try it to see if its true. Except for the fact I'd have to go to McDonalds...

Does anyone work for macdonalds who can clear this up

Funny, I've had to ask that any time I've been in one of their "restaurants".

BristolDeal;1650245

Funny, I've had to ask that any time I've been in one of their … Funny, I've had to ask that any time I've been in one of their "restaurants".

Lol :-D

Original Poster

BristolDeal;1650245

Funny, I've had to ask that any time I've been in one of their … Funny, I've had to ask that any time I've been in one of their "restaurants".

lol brilliant :w00t:

Whoever told you this is winding you up !.

LOL could be funny,

Places called "restaurants" where you have to get up and order your food or carry it away from a counter just isn't right!

Years ago there was a rumour that Big Macs had cocaine in them, That's why one is never enough, Either that or i'm a fat greedy b****d:-D

When a friend started work they were told stuff like 'When someone asks for a twirl (chocolate bar) you have to do a twirl before you give it to them" and "When someone orders a Spanish omelette you have to shout 'Olay!'" and others.

She was terrified her first day, if she did it and they were joking she would look silly, but if she didnt do it and she really was supposed to then they would be asking her why she hadnt

i have a mate that works at mcd i wil ask him

Actually this was on Scott Mills Radio 1 show a month back and apparently its true (or so he said lol!).

keep me update please also where on the net can i find a copy of this wonderful song

What do you say to a student at the weekend??

Big Mac please.

Old Joke.:p

lol

I bet they not all ' loving it' working there.

Did you know that 'im loving it' is an anagram of 'ailing vomit'?

See also- ]http//ww…16/
"McDonald's "I'm Lovin' It" jingle composer commits suicide"

now that's criticism.

kelly_o_fanatic;1650377

When a friend started work they were told stuff like 'When someone asks … When a friend started work they were told stuff like 'When someone asks for a twirl (chocolate bar) you have to do a twirl before you give it to them" and "When someone orders a Spanish omelette you have to shout 'Olay!'" and others. She was terrified her first day, if she did it and they were joking she would look silly, but if she didnt do it and she really was supposed to then they would be asking her why she hadnt

and.......did she/didn't she:whistling:

oh, and my missus used to have to dress up when they had childrens parties...can't remember which chain it was and that is 21 years ago...poor love... pmsl
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions