mad driving skills (vid)

Found 29th Apr
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
They can't all be women drivers, can they?
Never mind the driving, the music they listen to is the real crime!!
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 29th Apr
Mate, if you really want to see some bad driving, come down to London and check out these East European drivers. It is absolutely clear as day they never had a driving lesson in life. No indicators, drifting between lanes, coming up the wrong lane against oncoming traffic just to overtake the queue, speeding at traffic lights to get back in the right queue, I could go on and on.
Hopefully, after next year, all these muppets are forced to get UK driving licenses.
Woman with the dash cam in the first video definitely at fault
zworld1 h, 14 m ago

Mate, if you really want to see some bad driving, come down to London and …Mate, if you really want to see some bad driving, come down to London and check out these East European drivers. It is absolutely clear as day they never had a driving lesson in life. No indicators, drifting between lanes, coming up the wrong lane against oncoming traffic just to overtake the queue, speeding at traffic lights to get back in the right queue, I could go on and on.Hopefully, after next year, all these muppets are forced to get UK driving licenses.

not just London I can assure you
A woman hit me today, pulled out in front of me. Her wing mirror scraped across the rear side of my car. And she drove off, by the time I had turned around she'd long gone. Came out of an estate which has 5 exits from the entire estate, so she must live close by. Went up there just now to try see if I can find her little corsa parked up to demand the money for repairs but without success.

Typically the same day I put my car on auto trader as well. Will have to get it resprayed costing around £150, will never sell it for 16k like that. One day I will get a dash cam. Actually next car is going to cost me 35k, so dash cam front and back for sure. Cant take any risks.

I don't even think its worthwhile calling the police? I don't have her reg. Pointless.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 29th Apr
joesmum13 h, 33 m ago

not just London I can assure you

Too right. You should try driving around Luton - absolute nightmare - loads of rusty old Mercs driving around with absolutely no regard for other road users.
I'm amazed that a few of these even bothered uploading their dashcam footage considering they are just as guilty of creating the incident. Seemed like certain drivers were accelerating into hazards rather than recognising and avoiding them.

============

The lady at the start.. God knows how she managed to crash.. at what point of driving right through a roundabout do you decide to brake to avoid collision.

The truck turning into the side road - why move forward when the truck has right of way? Why not move back earlier? Why beep your horn and accelerate round the truck when you have no clear view of the road to the right?

The DPD van.. turned in plenty of time and made his intention clear. Speeding just to create a situation when they could simply have driven at a reasonable pace and used the other side of the road if clear.

The merge point on the motorway - driving 101: keep a safe distance from the car in front. The merge lane was shrinking and the cars were all guilty of going too fast and too close to one another.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants