Groups
    EXPIRED

Mad Max

Hey guys - im looking for the best deal on a boxed full set of mad max. If anyone can point me in the right direction id be most gratefull.:thumbsup:

5 Comments

Amazon seems be the cheapest at the mo (£9.97), as long as you make the order up to £15 to qualify for good old free delivery.

Funnily enough I was chasing up the Mad Max trilogy again myself at the weekend, but I'm absolutely determined not to buy the crap versions released so far. I've waited years already and i'll keep on waiting

When you decide to buy, check which version of the 1st film your getting. When I bought the trilogy on video years ago I ended up with the American version where all the voices had been dubbed (badly) by American actors, presumably because yanks are incapable of understanding Aussie accents.

The only UK version is the tragic American dub
    The American Special Edition version has the Original and American dubs and the Aussie version carries the (apparently brilliant) full bitrate DTS soundtrack.

MBeeching

The only UK version is the tragic American dub

Really, I didn't know that. The original Aussie version has been shown on terrestrial TV so I'm surprised they haven't released it for sale here.

Original Poster

thanks for all the info - the amazon set seems to be the American version so the hunt will continue!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions