Found 26th Jun 2009
Has anyone used this company??
I have just purchased some perfume as a birthday present and a week on I haven't received anyhting.
No reply to emails, and no number to contact....
Slightly worrying!!
They have had the money also :0(
Any feedback greatly appriciated!

5 Comments

I've never heard of them before - seems fishy that theres absolutely no contact address or number - only thing i could find was this person on ebay selling perfumes as a business seller with 'madaboutperfumes' in the item description, item number 110406180576, [email protected] is apparently her e-mail address.
hope its all ok and you get your perfume x

Original Poster

Thanks for that, I think you have found the lady in question as I paid through paypal and her name appeared!! thanks so much I will investigate further :thumbsup:

Original Poster

becci148;5596799

I've never heard of them before - seems fishy that theres absolutely no … I've never heard of them before - seems fishy that theres absolutely no contact address or number - only thing i could find was this person on ebay selling perfumes as a business seller with 'madaboutperfumes' in the item description, item number 110406180576, [email protected] is apparently her e-mail address.hope its all ok and you get your perfume x

just tried emailing her but yahoo keeps rejecting, do u know if its .com or .co.uk etc?

Original Poster

Thanks so much for everyone's help!! I have finally received a refund and even an apology!! So much for her not owning the website! :0)

That's great, glad i could help you out & it's turned out alright for you in the end hun xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75855
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions