Groups

madaboutperfumes.co.uk

Has anyone used this company??
    I have just purchased some perfume as a birthday present and a week on I haven't received anyhting.
    No reply to emails, and no number to contact....
    Slightly worrying!!
    They have had the money also :0(
    Any feedback greatly appriciated!

6 Comments

mod

Moved to misc as this is a question/advice seeking thread rather than a deal

Can't find anything bad about them you might just have to wait a while longer

there's a address at the bottom of here can you not get phone number from 118118

madaboutperfumes.com/ter…510

Original Poster

jeany123;5606064

Can't find anything bad about them you might just have to wait a while … Can't find anything bad about them you might just have to wait a while longerthere's a address at the bottom of here can you not get phone number from 118118http://www.madaboutperfumes.com/terms.php?PHPSESSID=18071ec4160cb99ad0e8d53e290b1510

nothing on 118 :x
    it was ordered over a week ago and the page that says request a call back in useless!!! they don't call :x

Original Poster

Thanks so much for everyone's help!! I have finally received a refund and even an apology!! So much for her not owning the website! :0)

Banned

andywedge;5605771

Moved to misc as this is a question/advice seeking thread rather than a … Moved to misc as this is a question/advice seeking thread rather than a deal

its also the 3rd thread in a row about this rubbish andy...

Original Poster

vibeone;5617909

its also the 3rd thread in a row about this rubbish andy...

you don't sound like a very happy person..........:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions