Groups

MADABOUTPERFUMES.CO.UK WARNING!!! PLEASE READ!!! FRAUD!!!!

I BOUGHT SOME PERFUME FOR MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY FROM THIS WEBSITE. A WEEK LATER STILL NO PERFUME. NUMEROUS EMAILS ETC HAVE GOT ME NO WHERE. I POSTED MY PROBLEM ON HERE AND SOMEONE HELPED TRACK THE PERSON DOWN SELLING PERFUME ON EBAY!! I EMAILED HER THROUGH THERE AND SHE HAS FINALLY RESPONDED. HER EMAIL READ....
    I no longer own the website.if you have not received the item please put a claim in with paypal for a refund.sorry jade
    I DIDN'T PAY VIA PAYPAL I PAID USING MY DEBIT CARD. NOW I AM £18 DOWN AND THE WOMAN IS STILL SELLING ON EBAY!! NO OFFER OF A REFUND NOTHING.
    PLEASE PLEASE WARN EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HER USER ID ON EBAY IS: jadesperfumes

12 Comments

Whois Record

Domain name:
    madaboutperfumes.co.uk

Registrant:
    Peter Walsh

Registrant type:
    Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Registrant's address:
    24 Chipperfield Close
    New Bradwell
    Milton Keynes
    Bucks
    MK13 0EP
    United Kingdom

Registrar:
    Heart Internet Ltd t/a Heart Internet [Tag = HEARTINTERNET]
    URL: heartinternet.co.uk

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 02-Oct-2008
    Renewal date: 02-Oct-2010
    Last updated: 21-Oct-2008

Registration status:
    Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
    ns1.badgernet.co.uk
    ns2.badgernet.co.uk

somebody else might be running the website now quite legally a week isn't really that long to wait it might come tomorrow

Strong use of CAPS in th OP...

tinkerbell28;5614707

I doubt it, she emailed the seller from ebay and the business page on the … I doubt it, she emailed the seller from ebay and the business page on the ebay website is linked to the madabout perfumes site, check out my site..............The contact details link to that site, so if she is denying all knowledge as a business, get straight onto their local TS and tell her so.

Sorry didn't realise that

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5614707

I doubt it, she emailed the seller from ebay and the business page on the … I doubt it, she emailed the seller from ebay and the business page on the ebay website is linked to the madabout perfumes site, check out my site..............The contact details link to that site, so if she is denying all knowledge as a business, get straight onto their local TS and tell her so.

exactly what I thought, how can you link your ebay account to a webite you apparantly have no ownership of?

Original Poster

tartface08;5614766

exactly what I thought, how can you link your ebay account to a webite … exactly what I thought, how can you link your ebay account to a webite you apparantly have no ownership of?

sorry website lol:-D

Original Poster

To make matters worse I typed in 'cheap perfume' on hotukdeals (as you do!) before I purchased the perfume. Someone on this site recommended it, that was the whole reason why I bought it from there :0(

Original Poster

Thanks so much for everyone's help!! I have finally received a refund and even an apology!! So much for her not owning the website! :0)

Banned

Woah!

A Whole £18?

Big Deal.

This is only about 2 mins from a member on here.
    About 5 in the car for me.

Original Poster

vibeone;5617903

Woah!A Whole £18?Big Deal.

Too right tinkerbell!!! The money isn't the issue, it's a 'company' that is ripping people off!!!

Seems like the guy who runs it also has a wholesale sheepskin rug business, lol

wdtrade.com/sho…spx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764484
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4782
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1633

See more discussions