Groups

Made in China

A friend of mine is going to China next week and will bring me back anything I want but I've no idea what is cheap over there...was thinking electronics... wii and more recently an intel E8400/E8500, how can I find out store prices or does anyone happen to know?

8 Comments

my sister in law comes from china, when i have asked her for those type of things, i never seem to get it much cheaper

ask them to bring some dvds...dead cheap there (ok, maybe they are not quite originals...)

GTA NSTJ version.

brb playing gta.

schaf;1995412

ask them to bring some dvds...dead cheap there (ok, maybe they are not … ask them to bring some dvds...dead cheap there (ok, maybe they are not quite originals...)

yes we do seem to have hundreds of dvd's, not always great quality though.

black gerbil1;1995415

GTA NSTJ version.brb playing gta.

we getting bored now !

miffy121;1995443

yes we do seem to have hundreds of dvd's, not always great quality though.

yes, you have to make sure to get only those where the dvd has actually been released yet, plus take dvd9 rather than dvd5

USB sticks ..... penies over there though make sure they dont have hacked memory

oooo i would be trying for solid state drives, soooo expensive over here,, bound to be a guy at the factory in the local lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764283
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1930
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187

See more discussions