Groups

Made me chuckle.!!

Just came across these terms of sale while browsing online, sorry for caps that's how it was on their site.

"WE HAVE A STANDARD HANDLING TIME OF 3 WORKING DAYS THIS MEANS IT CAN TAKE UP TO 3 WORKING DAYS FROM WHEN YOU PAID FOR THE ITEM FOR IT TO BE DESPATCHED.
    WE DO NOT WORK AT WEEKENDS AS WE, LIKE YOU, LIKE SOME TIME OFF! WEEKENDS ARE THEREFORE NOT COUNTED AS WORKING DAYS!
    THE RUMOUR THAT WE HAVE HIRED "SUPERMAN" OR "DR WHO" TO DELIVER OUR ITEMS IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE AND WE HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH THE ROYAL MAIL OR DHL TO DELIVER FOR US THEREFORE IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR YOUR ITEM TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU"

4 Comments

thats a good one, and so bloody true!! like it!!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

blonde.kezza;4726618

thats a good one, and so bloody true!! like it!!!:thumbsup:

Suppose they are being honest, do not think much to their marketing strategy though.

Banned

well if you had posted the retailers name it would have worked.. free advertising

What kind of cowboys are they if they cant even get superman or Dr Who. Let me know the company so I can avoid them...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …814
      2. word survey11
      3. What would be HELL to you?2227
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710953

See more discussions