Groups
    EXPIRED

Made to measure roman / venetian blinds

I'm looking to buy a number of made to measure roman and venetian blinds, as my windows aren't standard sizes... Has anyone had any good experiences and can recommend any decent online stores?

Naturally, it's a hotuk deal I'm looking for

Cheers
    Sach

5 Comments

dont know where you are based but i used image blinds in birmingham, found them to be very good told them i price i wanted to pay and basically they showed me what i could have and i chose from that, also they are good for when you want to negotiate a bit with them

Original Poster

Hi Keli

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm based down south. I just called them, but they didn't seem to keen to give a quote and asked me to send an enquiry via the web... In doing so, when pressing send, the web page came back with an error...

Time to try someone else...any more suggestions?

Moved to appropriate forum.

Ive just bought some from berkeley-mead on ebay, you can get 7 made to measure vertical blinds for £169 + £14 postage, they do other amounts as well, I would recommend them the blinds are excellent quality and I dont think you can match the price. Hope that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814464
      2. Royal Mil track and trace66
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185

See more discussions