Groups

madeleine mccann parents "100% Guilty"....Or Not ???

Ask yourself this, if your child had been "abducted" hmmm..... anyway, and there was any way possible of getting them back, would you try absolutely anything ?

Today Mr Amarall ed who lead the initial hunt for Madeleine and has previously called for her parents and their holiday friends to fly to Portugal to relive the fateful night in May 2007.

He has always stated a full reconstruction could produce a vital breakthrough in the £13 million Scotland Yard investigation.

Ten years on from their daughter Maddie’s disappearance, Kate and Gerry have said that a police reconstruction after so many years would be “POINTLESS.”

POINTLESS...........

ive got to say it again

POINTLESS !!!!!

The only reason a parent would state anything is POINTLESS is because they know where her body is !

its about time justice was served and the money thats being wasted on trying to find poor Maddie was spent on finding other children that may be alive.

ask yourself this, if Maddie is alive, has she bin kept in a cave for the last 10 years !
    as she cannot have access to any phones, internet,tv or radio ? shes one of the most famous girls on earth yet she doesn't see herself on any media in the last 10 years.

what do you lot think, and by the way, im not trolling, im asking for a genuine debate. we have freedom of speech so im exercising mine

Top comments

2007 called want there news back

I think the whole investigation was a farce from the start.

I still maintain that had this have happened in the circumstances which they have described to a family who weren't doctors that there would have been public outcry and no doubt a lot more emphasis on them within the investigation.

241 Comments

stupid not guilty

Terrible post oO

Original Poster

dalecool92

​its their not there

Original Poster

waterloo

Terrible post oO

​please explain

I think the whole investigation was a farce from the start.

I still maintain that had this have happened in the circumstances which they have described to a family who weren't doctors that there would have been public outcry and no doubt a lot more emphasis on them within the investigation.

Original Poster

Sebas111

I think the whole investigation was a farce from the start. I still … I think the whole investigation was a farce from the start. I still maintain that had this have happened in the circumstances which they have described to a family who weren't doctors that there would have been public outcry and no doubt a lot more emphasis on them within the investigation.

​its because they are so we connected. having ex prime minister Gordon Browns phone number in your contacts cannot be a bad thing can it !

The parents' behaviour has been very very odd.....

Lots of press coverage blocked in UK....

So many unanswered questions. .....

Are they guilty of the kidnapping of their child. .... we really will never know.

Can't say they are based on current reported evidence.....

However. .... my immediate concern is how their children who were so noisy every night at restaurants up until the early hours every night the week before - to the extent that they were banned from restaurants that side of the complex - were suddenly asleep so early. ....

And more to the point the young twins did not wake up when all the police etc and commotion was going on in the room.....

Also. ... whilst the parents have addressed the reasons why they left their kids alone in an unlocked apartment.... it's not something I would do!
    Edited by: "Kenp8257" 17th Mar

Sebas111

I think the whole investigation was a farce from the start. I still … I think the whole investigation was a farce from the start. I still maintain that had this have happened in the circumstances which they have described to a family who weren't doctors that there would have been public outcry and no doubt a lot more emphasis on them within the investigation.

Totally totally agree.

mattinhull

stupid not guilty

Culpable at very least. but I think anyone who remembers it originally will remember how stories changed from person to person, they know more than they would have us believe.

Also why is the government still funding this investigation, dont they have they very selfish madeleine fund?

I'm too scared to write anything online as they'll probably sue me. but....
    they messed up and gave maddie too much seadative. then thought **** we've ruined our lives here bye bye body. then made a handsome living off it

Original Poster

smico_wales

I'm too scared to write anything online as they'll probably sue me. … I'm too scared to write anything online as they'll probably sue me. but....they messed up and gave maddie too much seadative. then thought **** we've ruined our lives here bye bye body. then made a handsome living off it

​i bet mine is being typed up at this very moment.
    personally i would stick to trying to find my child rather than searching the internet all day for people to sue !

lollypoplee

​its their not there

And it's Been not Bin !
    has she bin kept in a cave

Original Poster

waterloo

And it's Been not Bin ! has she bin kept in a cave

​fair comment

I think op has bin in a cave ! No news here
    Edited by: "snoopy18" 17th Mar

smico_wales

I'm too scared to write anything online as they'll probably sue me. … I'm too scared to write anything online as they'll probably sue me. but....they messed up and gave maddie too much seadative. then thought **** we've ruined our lives here bye bye body. then made a handsome living off it

So you are saying they are criminal geniuses of unimaginable cunning, ability, and knowledge of criminal investigation methods, and that even when ensuring funding of millions helps investigations to try and identify what happened they still don't get found out?

I think you are a fantasist that gives them too much credit...

Original Poster

snoopy18

​is it really ?
    please explain rather than actually Trolling my post with a 1 word !
    why is this trolling, i am entitled to my opinion just as the next person.
    and currently 80% of the uk believe they are guilty of hiding Maddies body and withholding evidence too, so are they all trolls too ?

Original Poster

snoopy18

​https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15158792.amp

todays news not 2007 !

check before trying to be clever

lollypoplee

​is it really ?please explain rather than actually Trolling my post with … ​is it really ?please explain rather than actually Trolling my post with a 1 word !why is this trolling, i am entitled to my opinion just as the next person. and currently 80% of the uk believe they are guilty of hiding Maddies body and withholding evidence too, so are they all trolls too ?

80% of the uk, I missed that survey

Original Poster

delusion

So you are saying they are criminal geniuses of unimaginable cunning, … So you are saying they are criminal geniuses of unimaginable cunning, ability, and knowledge of criminal investigation methods, and that even when ensuring funding of millions helps investigations to try and identify what happened they still don't get found out? I think you are a fantasist that gives them too much credit...

​no disrespect but i think you need to add "al" to the end of your username if you really believe that Maddie was kidnapped and the parents dont have a clue what happened ?
    so the 2 dogs that found evidence of a dead body in the living room and bathroom were lieing just to get a scooby snack were they ?

snoopy18

80% of the uk, I missed that survey

This member is partial to a bit of blinkered hyperbole. At least the McCann's ethnicity will not offend his sensitivities. Attention-seeker sums it up really.

lollypoplee

..... The only reason a parent would state anything is POINTLESS is … ..... The only reason a parent would state anything is POINTLESS is because they know where her body is ! .....

Such insight - thank goodness you are not leading the investigation.

Original Poster

Saturn

This member is partial to a bit of blinkered hyperbole. At least the … This member is partial to a bit of blinkered hyperbole. At least the McCann's ethnicity will not offend his sensitivities. Attention-seeker sums it up really.Such insight - thank goodness you are not leading the investigation.

​i think the word you are looking for is REALIST !
    go and crawl back behind the rock you like to hide behind.
    if i think it, i say it, and i say it how it is !
    cowards like you are why this country is finished.
    i speak my mind and i have the right to do it thank you

lollypoplee

and currently 80% of the uk believe they are guilty of hiding Maddies … and currently 80% of the uk believe they are guilty of hiding Maddies body and withholding evidence too, so are they all trolls too ?

Where's this survey that says 80% of the UK believe they are involved with her disappearance?

lollypoplee

​i think the word you are looking for is REALIST !go and crawl back b … ​i think the word you are looking for is REALIST !go and crawl back behind the rock you like to hide behind.if i think it, i say it, and i say it how it is !cowards like you are why this country is finished.i speak my mind and i have the right to do it thank you

Careful, lollypoplee - you have given away a lot there with your use of certain buzzwords. It is almost as if you have history under another guise. Interesting.

Original Poster

ive got to be honest, i was a bit quick to put "uk"
    i hold my hands up and realise now it was a survey on twitter which to be fair is still quite large, and it was there that i saw the survey.

Original Poster

Saturn

Careful, lollypoplee - you have given away a lot there with your use of … Careful, lollypoplee - you have given away a lot there with your use of certain buzzwords. It is almost as if you have history under another guise. Interesting.

​im assuming that you mean i have more than one account ?
    i can assure you i dont, if that is what you mean?
    if that isn't what you mean, please can you let me know what a guise is ?
    thank you

lollypoplee

​im assuming that you mean i have more than one account ?i can assure y … ​im assuming that you mean i have more than one account ?i can assure you i dont, if that is what you mean? if that isn't what you mean, please can you let me know what a guise is ?thank you

You can always do a survey on Twitter if you need help forming a view or understanding something. I hear that they love an attention-seeker on there.

Nothing adds up about this case so many times the story has changed.

Original Poster

Saturn

You can always do a survey on Twitter if you need help forming a view or … You can always do a survey on Twitter if you need help forming a view or understanding something. I hear that they love an attention-seeker on there.

​but you are posting on here more than me !
    I'm just replying to your time wasting posts ?
    i think you will find it YOU that is attention seeking.
    i post controversial posts to have a debate, and to see what other members think ?
    you seem to follow me like a lost puppy and by the look of it you know of all my posts !
    are you a stalker !!!

lollypoplee

​its their not there

​And been not bin.

lollypoplee

​but you are posting on here more than me !I'm just replying to your time … ​but you are posting on here more than me !I'm just replying to your time wasting posts ?i think you will find it YOU that is attention seeking.i post controversial posts to have a debate, and to see what other members think ?you seem to follow me like a lost puppy and by the look of it you know of all my posts !are you a stalker !!!

I think we operate on a different intellectual level, lollypoplee. Best you stick to Twitter to form your opinion(s) and inspire your 'controversial' threads on here. X)

lollypoplee

​no disrespect but i think you need to add "al" to the end of your u … ​no disrespect but i think you need to add "al" to the end of your username if you really believe that Maddie was kidnapped and the parents dont have a clue what happened ?so the 2 dogs that found evidence of a dead body in the living room and bathroom were lieing just to get a scooby snack were they ?

I'm not quite sure I said anything you suggest I did, so perhaps stop trying to troll your own thread?..

I do not think they are intelligent enough to achieve the level of deception required to avoid any sort of truth coming out, or any charges being brought against them. Particularly not to the level suggested by the person I replied to.

You have the right to believe something different, but not to suggest different opinions are wrong.
    Edited by: "delusion" 17th Mar

ask yourself this, if Maddie is alive, has she bin kept in a cave for the … ask yourself this, if Maddie is alive, has she bin kept in a cave for the last 10 years !as she cannot have access to any phones, internet,tv or radio ?

IF she was kidnapped, is it not safe to assume the kidnapper would restrict access to certain outlets? Have you not heard or Josef Fritzl? They didn't get to see sunlight let alone Sky News.

Original Poster

Saturn

I think we operate on a different intellectual level, lollypoplee. Best … I think we operate on a different intellectual level, lollypoplee. Best you stick to Twitter to form your opinion(s) and inspire your 'controversial' threads on here. X)

​believe me, i have forgotten more than you will ever learn in your lifetime.
    i am a fully qualified electrician,
    a hold a full A.D.I licence
    and i currently work as a computer repair technician.
    i went to university for 3 years amongst other things.
    i assure you my Friend, i agree we are worlds apart, but not in the way you see it.
    oh and just to add, i actually don't have twitter or Facebook. my brother does and i something look at his phone to catch up.
    as you are stalking me i would wager that you have already searched twitter for me so you could re quote me ! sorry to disappoint you

lollypoplee

...ask yourself this, if Maddie is alive, has she bin kept in a cave for … ...ask yourself this, if Maddie is alive, has she bin kept in a cave for the last 10 years !

waterloo

dalecool92

lollypoplee

​its their not there

drtongue

​And been not bin.

The only bin in a cave for 10 years was Osama.
    Edited by: "fanpages" 17th Mar

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

IF she was kidnapped, is it not safe to assume the kidnapper would … IF she was kidnapped, is it not safe to assume the kidnapper would restrict access to certain outlets? Have you not heard or Josef Fritzl? They didn't get to see sunlight let alone Sky News.

​yes i do agree with you there, but as a 3 year old at the time, if she was kidnapped then i assume she would be sold to a wealthy family who could not have children, or sadly to a pedofile ring.
    either way i would think as she got older she would have access to some kind of communication ?

lollypoplee

​believe me, i have forgotten more than you will ever learn in your l … ​believe me, i have forgotten more than you will ever learn in your lifetime. i am a fully qualified electrician, a hold a full A.D.I licence and i currently work as a computer repair technician. i went to university for 3 years amongst other things. i assure you my Friend, i agree we are worlds apart, but not in the way you see it.oh and just to add, i actually don't have twitter or Facebook. my brother does and i something look at his phone to catch up.as you are stalking me i would wager that you have already searched twitter for me so you could re quote me ! sorry to disappoint you

Good luck with your latest thread - very thought-provoking.

lollypoplee

..... “POINTLESS.” ..... POINTLESS ..... ive got to say it again POI … ..... “POINTLESS.” ..... POINTLESS ..... ive got to say it again POINTLESS !!!!! ..... POINTLESS .....

Kenp8257

The parents' behaviour has been very very odd.....Lots of press coverage … The parents' behaviour has been very very odd.....Lots of press coverage blocked in UK....So many unanswered questions. .....Are they guilty of the kidnapping of their child. .... we really will never know.Can't say they are based on current reported evidence.....However. .... my immediate concern is how their children who were so noisy every night at restaurants up until the early hours every night the week before - to the extent that they were banned from restaurants that side of the complex - were suddenly asleep so early. ....And more to the point the young twins did not wake up when all the police etc and commotion was going on in the room.....Also. ... whilst the parents have addressed the reasons why they left their kids alone in an unlocked apartment.... it's not something I would do!

I have not followed this case particularly closely but, as I noted on another thread some time ago, whenever I have seen the parents on TV their behaviour has always struck me as rather incongruous. I do wonder if we will ever learn the truth,

Original Poster

lollypoplee

...ask yourself this, if Maddie is alive, has she bin kept in a cave for … ...ask yourself this, if Maddie is alive, has she bin kept in a cave for the last 10 years !

waterloo

dalecool92

lollypoplee

​its their not there

drtongue

​And been not bin.

​you know when you write a word and get it wrong and it haunts you X)
    good post tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions