Groups

Madeleine McCann PLS READ!

I FOUND THIS ON THE NET.
    IS THIS POOR SOUL REALLY DEAD ? READ CAREFULLY........

Intercepted telephone calls and emails between the McCanns and their friends have "confirmed the death of Madeleine" say police, according to one Portuguese newspaper today. The intercepts are said to have been made in a joint operation conducted by Portuguese and British police officers.
    Diario de Noticias reports investigators have already concluded that the missing four-year-old was killed in the apartment where she slept in Praia da Luz.
    It says that Maddy's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann (right), and their friends who were holidaying at the Ocean Club, will be brought in for further questioning. Police are awaiting new tests from the McCanns' Renault Scenic.
    According to another paper, Jornal de Noticias, police want to examine inconsistencies in the statements of Kate and Gerry McCann, who were
    interviewed separately late into the night early on in the investigation. In particular, they want to focus on a three-hour period in which only the McCanns saw Madeleine.
    Respected news agency Lusa quotes one police source saying that they think "there's light at the end of the tunnel" and that the authorities have "an idea of what could have happened" to the four-year-old.
    Police have known "for a month" that Madeleine had died in the apartment, it is widely reported. The tabloid newspaper 24 Horas says that the police are looking for Madeleine's body in the sea, helped by English sniffer dogs. They have intensified searches around the nearby town of Lagos and along the Algarvian coast, it says.
    Blood found in the apartment two days ago has arrived in Britain for DNA analysis: a result can be expected inside 48 hours.......

i do not want to cause any fliction with this post

160 Comments

link?

Where did you see this on the net?

until it's on BBC i won't believe it.

stratomaster

until it's on BBC i won't believe it.

Or Sky news

Link pls

And a link here as well : ]http//ww…144

loupomm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2259861.ece

broken link

Admin

I read this a couple of days ago- eyewitnesses saw someone running toward the beach with a sleeping girl at around the time of Maddy's disappearance.

My sis and I were talking about it today.. we think that maybe when they've gone back to the apartment, they've found her dead (she could've fallen off the bed onto a tiled floor or anything) and they've panicked. That's a horrid thing to say I know... we were just speculating at what could've happened.

There is also a report somewhere which says police are trying to make a scapegoat of Kate mccann, just so they can get a result. Maybe we'll never know the truth... ]clicky

Admin

t0mm

broken link

]Try again

Banned

juliet_bravo

I read this a couple of days ago- eyewitnesses saw someone running toward … I read this a couple of days ago- eyewitnesses saw someone running toward the beach with a sleeping girl at around the time of Maddy's disappearance. My sis and I were talking about it today.. we think that maybe when they've gone back to the apartment, they've found her dead (she could've fallen off the bed onto a tiled floor or anything) and they've panicked. That's a horrid thing to say I know... we were just speculating at what could've happened.

Alot of us said that from the start, that they may have been covering up for something that happened due to their negligence.

Original Poster

Syzable

And a link here as well : … And a link here as well : ]http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?storyID=8144

thefirstpost.co.uk/ind…144 :thumbsup:

until it's on BBC i won't believe it

the media is abit of up and downs as there are many lies now anyway so wouldnt put all your trust into the bbc lol.

Admin

Prissymiss

Alot of us said that from the start, that they may have been covering up … Alot of us said that from the start, that they may have been covering up for something that happened due to their negligence.

Exactly :thumbsup: I hope I'm wrong but how can a trail go cold so quick when the World's media were all over the disappearance like a rash?

Original Poster

defo.... more to this that meets the eye.

It always puzzled me why they'd abduct the poor little mite but leave the twins if they were that way inclined.

Ive said from the start that this all does'nt make sense....NOTHING adds up! But in the original thread, i was slammed down...i still to this day believe the mcanns are guilty in some aspect.

I don't think the truth about what happened will ever come out. I'll be doubtful of whatever the police over there come up with as they probably just want to get rid of the case and seem to lurch from one idea to another fairly quickly.

IF it is a cover up by the parents, there's no way they'd ever admit to what really happened now, after the publicity, meeting the pope, the cash that's been raised for them and people like Beckham being involved in their campaign.

Original Poster

Syzable

It always puzzled me why they'd abduct the poor little mite but leave the … It always puzzled me why they'd abduct the poor little mite but leave the twins if they were that way inclined.

thats what the wife says m8 .... but i do no that they do like girls with blue eyes and blonde hair over there

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

Ive said from the start that this all does'nt make sense....NOTHING adds … Ive said from the start that this all does'nt make sense....NOTHING adds up! But in the original thread, i was slammed down...i still to this day believe the mcanns are guilty in some aspect.

I agreed with you back then.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Ive said from the start that this all does'nt make sense....NOTHING adds … Ive said from the start that this all does'nt make sense....NOTHING adds up! But in the original thread, i was slammed down...i still to this day believe the mcanns are guilty in some aspect.

i thing this is why the english coppers have got involved now :thumbsup: lets hope they can shed sum light

I read a lot on Mirrors forums about this although don't post on there as it gets abusive on there and its not very well moderated compared to here,lots of people have different theories on what happened,all I know is its very odd to leave children in a room and seems pretty wild that she was abducted,if she was he/she/they must been watching their moves and figured they leave the kids in room alone while they spent their evenings out.

Lulu'sMammy

.i still to this day believe the mcanns are guilty in some aspect.

I have to agree with you there - something doesnt add up, but i'm not quite sure what :?

Well if they are completely innocent then they are stronger than me..........i'd have had a serious breakdown by now if it was my boys.

Syzable

Well if they are completely innocent then they are stronger than … Well if they are completely innocent then they are stronger than me..........i'd have had a serious breakdown by now if it was my boys.

You and most normal human beings would hun -know I would and I don't have kids yet.

This has gone on too long without anything obvious - glad the english cop's are involved now.

Lulu'sMammy

I was with you too! its gone on far too long

Syzable

It always puzzled me why they'd abduct the poor little mite but leave the … It always puzzled me why they'd abduct the poor little mite but leave the twins if they were that way inclined.

I still like to think that Rober Murat or whatever his name is has something to do with it. Doesn't his daughter (who he doesn't get to see because of a seperation) look EXACTLY like Madeline, that could be why only she went as she was all he was after???

Syzable

Well if they are completely innocent then they are stronger than … Well if they are completely innocent then they are stronger than me..........i'd have had a serious breakdown by now if it was my boys.

Can never understand why people that this happens too seem to cope with it so well. I wouldn't be able to cope with it anything like they do.

On a side note it has to be noted that on many occasions it has turned out to be one of the parents/people pleading for the public's help that actually did it and therefore knew exactly what had happened when they lied to the public at press conferences etc.

Banned

Benjimoron

I still like to think that Rober Murat or whatever his name is has … I still like to think that Rober Murat or whatever his name is has something to do with it. Doesn't his daughter (who he doesn't get to see because of a seperation) look EXACTLY like Madeline, that could be why only she went as she was all he was after???

I can't see why that if he misses his daughter he would want to take someone elses away from them or harm them in any way. People like that normally take or take the life of their own child and their own.

Prissymiss

I can't see why that if he misses his daughter he would want to take … I can't see why that if he misses his daughter he would want to take someone elses away from them or harm them in any way. People like that normally take or take the life of their own child and their own.

He can't have his own daughter so he takes one that looks just like her. Obviously not of sane mind to do it in the first place so it could be a reason?

Banned

Benjimoron

Can never understand why people that this happens too seem to cope with … Can never understand why people that this happens too seem to cope with it so well. I wouldn't be able to cope with it anything like they do.On a side note it has to be noted that on many occasions it has turned out to be one of the parents/people pleading for the public's help that actually did it and therefore knew exactly what had happened when they lied to the public at press conferences etc.

I'm going with this theory.

I just hate conspiracies!!, Its like Diana and 9/11, Nothing can be straight cut "Oh well wait for a proper enquiry", The papers just drum up some more ****

Banned

Iom-RF

I just hate conspiracies!!, Its like Diana and 9/11, Nothing can be … I just hate conspiracies!!, Its like Diana and 9/11, Nothing can be straight cut "Oh well wait for a proper enquiry", The papers just drum up some more ***!

It's a whole different kettle of fish.

Prissymiss

It's a whole different kettle of fish.

Madeleine isn't the first to go missing and sadly she won't be the last either.

It was on the news day in day out for around 2 weeks, Now the papers drum up some *** and hit the headlines again.

There is nothing I can do about it, So why do I need to read/hear about it on the news again and again!!

Its terrible she went missing and I can only hope for her safe return, But do i really need to read/see this again?

*Waits for the "get out of the thread if you don't like it"*

Banned

You said it:whistling:

Iom-RF

Madeleine isn't the first to go missing and sadly she won't be the last … Madeleine isn't the first to go missing and sadly she won't be the last either.It was on the news day in day out for around 2 weeks, Now the papers drum up some *** and hit the headlines again.There is nothing I can do about it, So why do I need to read/hear about it on the news again and again!!Its terrible she went missing and I can only hope for her safe return, But do i really need to read/see this again?*Waits for the "get out of the thread if you don't like it"*

Other people are intrested - won't you be bothered if she does turn up safe and sound? Don't like it IOM - then avoid the news - turn the channel over whilst they do there bit.

There keeping hope for Maddie - and it lets people who do care and are intrested up to date.

My 2p worth on the actual matter.

Madeleine's parents never seemed to be upset/panicked/worried sick.

As i've said before, If it was my kid i'd be searching day and night till I found something or someone with information, I'd never stop till I knew for sure, Most people would tell you that kids are your life, So you wouldn't just give them up and forget about them.

Clearly something went on and They're clearly involved, With what exactly only time will tell.

Damn IOM....i didn't know you could tailor the news to just things you can do something about.....:w00t:. What channel is that????

Becksdawe

Other people are intrested - won't you be bothered if she does turn up … Other people are intrested - won't you be bothered if she does turn up safe and sound? Don't like it IOM - then avoid the news - turn the channel over whilst they do there bit.There keeping hope for Maddie - and it lets people who do care and are intrested up to date.

I am interested in her safe return, But I don't want to hear the conspiracies and other ******** that goes with it.

I want to know facts, Not play a game of Guess Who crossed with Cluedo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844178
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30114
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30400
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846282

See more discussions