Madin Mohammed - 6 year old who is being touted as the new Zinedine Zidane

Found 19th Feb 2009
Saw in the papers yesterday that clubs like Real Madrid and Chelsea are sniffing round this 6 year old kid after this video was posted on youtube

youtube.com/wat…NcQ

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

bless him,
1 trick pony tbf.

Original Poster

scousekop;4429343

bless him,1 trick pony tbf.

yeah i was thinking that, but to be fair he is only 6

making it as a pro is a one in a million shot and to suggest that anyone can tell anything at all at 6 years old is just plain silly-a lot has to do with how they grow physically,how tall they end up etc.

Banned

barky;4429431

making it as a pro is a one in a million shot and to suggest that anyone … making it as a pro is a one in a million shot and to suggest that anyone can tell anything at all at 6 years old is just plain silly-a lot has to do with how they grow physically,how tall they end up etc.

Exactly. He could end up as tall and as useless as Peter Crouch. Alternatively, he could be as good as the players in this clip.

youtube.com/wat…a94

:whistling:

Looks like the JFK has competition

some serious skills here!
most 6 year olds just about are learning to tie their shoelaces.

Banned

You'll see him in the next nike advert.

DarkFissure;4429697

You'll see him in the next nike advert.

very true.

Banned

That kids got a bright future.

pure skill lol

This kid is cool, if he carries on just as he is - he will go far.

He could be the next Zidane...

P.S. Cheers OP! :thumbsup:

freakin awesome at his age, much more then one skill. Hes mastered a few of them very well. But early days yet.

I wonder if he can] "header"as well as zidane?

its not just about skill...lot more to it...

i dont know what more you can expect from a 6 year old? he showed plenty more than one skill and has excellent ball control and awareness for some one that young, he has lots of time to develop, pretty sure that kid will be a top player.

wazb;4433842

i dont know what more you can expect from a 6 year old? he showed plenty … i dont know what more you can expect from a 6 year old? he showed plenty more than one skill and has excellent ball control and awareness for some one that young, he has lots of time to develop, pretty sure that kid will be a top player.

agree with that

remember jean carlos chera, man utd were scouting.

barky;4429431

making it as a pro is a one in a million shot and to suggest that anyone … making it as a pro is a one in a million shot and to suggest that anyone can tell anything at all at 6 years old is just plain silly-a lot has to do with how they grow physically,how tall they end up etc.

Micky Carrick was a class act at that age ( I played against him many a time) but saying that his little brother was seen as the better of the 2

hes gona be famous
Post a comment
@
    Text