Madness at Newbury Racecourse tomorrow.

Found 29th May 2009
Hi all.. a bit of a long shot really.. i'm looking to take my 9yo boy to the races for the first time tomorrow for just a Father and Son boys day out to celebrate my Birthday.. I went to see them last year at Sandown and it was a fantastic day out that i would recommend. Anyway.. as i was booking the tickets online i noticed theres room for a promotional code to be entered... Does anyone know of any valid codes to save some dough??... of course rep will be given for your help.
Many Thanks and have a good day. Kerm

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

do you have a tesco club card found this
tesco.com/clu…nts

Original Poster

jeany123;5348820

do you have a tesco club card found … do you have a tesco club card found thishttp://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=858&bci=4294965432%7CSports%20Events

Hi Jeany... yes i do have a clubcard so thats one to bear in mind for the future... thanks for your help.. unfortunately i've left it till the last minute to book it up :oops:

Kids are free anyway aren't they?

Not sure about any other discounts, other than the usual student/OAP type ones

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5348969

Kids are free anyway aren't they?Not sure about any other discounts, … Kids are free anyway aren't they?Not sure about any other discounts, other than the usual student/OAP type ones

No.. its £5 for the kiddies today but its well worth it for a day out. Thanks for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text