Groups

Madonna Threatens to Bomb the White House - The commentator could be DEEK

liveleak.com/vie…682

I swear I cried with laughter watching this.

Can we have a GOV.UK petition to stop Madonna coming to the UK when she leaves the USA?

#Libtard
    #WHAA WHAA

18 Comments

never understood why people listen to and take notice of 'celebrities' or why they think they can tell rest of us what to think.

You start the position...I'll sign it.

oh dear, what if someone had done the same to Obama, double standards from crying liberals?

mrty

​i think she has done the positions.

Banned

davewave

oh dear, what if someone had done the same to Obama, double standards … oh dear, what if someone had done the same to Obama, double standards from crying liberals?

Madonna is a nutter

glad they got trump kilary is a warmonger funded by Saudi Arabia

Banned

at least she won't be able to perform half naked and Beyonce. its no good to society

If she wants to send an anti-misogynistic message maybe she should bomb Sean Penn instead of getting back together with him.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/75/cd/5e75cdd0dbca14576bc95401137ca3a2.jpg

horrible woman

shadey12

never understood why people listen to and take notice of 'celebrities' or … never understood why people listen to and take notice of 'celebrities' or why they think they can tell rest of us what to think.

Isn't trump a celeb? Hasn't he said plenty of stupid stuff (more often and more crazy than madonna)?

sofiasar

at least she won't be able to perform half naked and Beyonce. its no … at least she won't be able to perform half naked and Beyonce. its no good to society

mrty

Madonna and Mrs Trump have got a lot in common

sunnyhot

Isn't trump a celeb? Hasn't he said plenty of stupid stuff (more often … Isn't trump a celeb? Hasn't he said plenty of stupid stuff (more often and more crazy than madonna)?

​maybe she should have run against him then.

Hopefully she gets investigated for threatening terrorism.

Terrible example to her grandchildren. She should be at home knitting them gloves.

Sounds familiar to some of the crap the remaniacs come out with.

shadey12

​i think she has done the positions.

​oops, fortuitous auto-correct error.... Should be You start the petition.... Ha ha ha!!

Don't like her much, but Mark Rice's a right nutter too...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …257866
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714127
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831633
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1125

See more discussions