Groups

Mafia 3 Deluxe edition (best place to sell) **please don't offer to buy**

I bought Mafia 3 for £9.99 (thanks OP) as a gift, and it arrived today. However it turns out the person I was gonna give it to all ready has it.

The game isn't my cup of tea so I'm looking to sell it on. (Sealed) Ebay prices are all over the place and Cex don't care about the season pass.

What is my best bet for selling it on?

I'm also willing to trade for fifa 17 (ps4)

10 Comments

Take your pick - eBay/shpock/gumtree/Facebook selling. Or you could sell it at cost price on here if you want to do someone a favour. Up to you.

Banned

Sell it on eBay. It's going for £25-37.

GameXchange will give you £17 cash for it if you want an immediate sale, if you have another item to trade with it then it will be free to send to them too.

You could sell the season pass on eBay separate for mo money.
    Edited by: "Robot_Rooster" 21st Nov 2016

Interesting way of asking the best way to sell to try and make out you aren't a scalper buying for profit.

pinkleponkle

Interesting way of asking the best way to sell to try and make out you … Interesting way of asking the best way to sell to try and make out you aren't a scalper buying for profit.

What is a scalper then?

pinkleponkle

Interesting way of asking the best way to sell to try and make out you … Interesting way of asking the best way to sell to try and make out you aren't a scalper buying for profit.

Scalping, in the context of toy collecting, refers to the practice of deliberately buying multiples of the same (usually "rare" or "popular", oftentimes both) toy with the intention of creating an artificial scarcity. Subsequently, the scalper will sell the toys again (usually on eBay), for a price much higher than the original store price, knowing that the high demand, coupled with the rarity of the toy (which is at least in part due to the scalping), will result in buyers being desperate enough to pay the prices the scalper asks for

mattmerch

Scalping, in the context of toy collecting, refers to the practice of … Scalping, in the context of toy collecting, refers to the practice of deliberately buying multiples of the same (usually "rare" or "popular", oftentimes both) toy with the intention of creating an artificial scarcity. Subsequently, the scalper will sell the toys again (usually on eBay), for a price much higher than the original store price, knowing that the high demand, coupled with the rarity of the toy (which is at least in part due to the scalping), will result in buyers being desperate enough to pay the prices the scalper asks for

Hate to tell you this but you have walked straight in to this haven't you?

In English we call that a tout, could British people please STOP TALKING AMERICAN!

SpeakEnglish

Hate to tell you this but you have walked straight in to this haven't … Hate to tell you this but you have walked straight in to this haven't you?In English we call that a tout, could British people please STOP TALKING AMERICAN!

apologies was just answering question will check with you before posting anything in future

Original Poster

If I was scalping I would of bought as many as I could. But I only bought one as a present for my brother for his birthday...
    Edited by: "Eamon99" 21st Nov 2016

think mod needs to close topic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions