EXPIRED

MAG - PS3 game (instore deals)

Has anyone seen or know of any shops that are selling MAG on the PS3 cheaper than £45 as didn't ger round to picking up from shopto.net

7 Comments

id be interested to know this

something annoying is, me and mate both preordered from shopto.net i bought £40 collectors, he got £35 standard, we both got the collectors!! apparantly they recieved very little standards and therefore gave most of the standard orders collectors version! i emailed and asked if i could have a £5.10 refund, and they refused and said it was just a circumstance therefore are not going to refund those who paid more for the same item!

Banned

Tescos Got It For £37.99

is this a 2 player co-op game? x

Original Poster

missgem;7695834

is this a 2 player co-op game? x

As far as I am aware it's just an online multipleyer game

teshnit;7695595

something annoying is, me and mate both preordered from shopto.net i … something annoying is, me and mate both preordered from shopto.net i bought £40 collectors, he got £35 standard, we both got the collectors!! apparantly they recieved very little standards and therefore gave most of the standard orders collectors version! i emailed and asked if i could have a £5.10 refund, and they refused and said it was just a circumstance therefore are not going to refund those who paid more for the same item!

You bought it. Up you.:-D

Haha thanks mate :P Guess hes just a lucky sod aint he
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
    2. Phone "Upgrade"34
    3. I want some backless loafers for men11
    4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions