Groups

Magaluf Clubs - Strict on ID?

We're off to magaluf in 11 days and one of my mates is 17 when we're out there, the rest of us are 18. He looks fairly young and you would guess about 16, he is worried he won't get in any clubs. I don't think it will be very strict out there but anyone who has been can you please advise as to whether he will end up stuck due to age restrictions.

Cheers
    James

6 Comments

You will be fine as the legal age is 16 in Spain. Wiki has a world list. HERE

Supermod

If he doesn't look like he is 5 years old he will be fine.

I have been going away abroad for years (football tours etc) and never been ID'd.

I went on a family holiday and took my best friend at the time... Turned out we were about half a mile from BCM etc - I was 15 and she was 16 and we got in no problem! They don't care! I saw children much younger than us in there!

We went in 2008 when we were 18 and one of us was 17......we never brought Id with us as they aren't strict at all..tell your mate not to worry he'll 100% be fine

have a great holiday, check out BCM tis immense!

BCM on Sunday nights!

Miss wet t-shirt and popcorn parties!

can I come?

I have been to Magaluf far too many times, they are not very strict on ID at all, I went to BCM when I was barely 15 & got in & had one hell of a night!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions