Magazine competitions - Issue 20 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk

35 replies
Found 9th May
PRODUCT: £250 in Argos vouchers and Cash prizes
PERIOD: Once
Issue 20 page 79
£250 in Argos vouchers
Two prizes be won.
Q: Which of the following is a world famous festival?
a) Glastonbury **Suggested answer**
b) Goonhilly
c) Geddington

Issue 20 page 80
£1,000 Prize Crossword
Win £500 top prize plus 5x runner-up prizes of £100.
Find the name of an ITV drama starring Stephen Graham.
Suggested answer: LITTLE BOY BLUE

Issue 20 page 80
£25 Su-doku
Suggested answer: 1

Login on linked page, select relevant issue.

Top comments

Original Poster

vonnie52

Sorry but could you please confirm this is for issue 20 as the first … Sorry but could you please confirm this is for issue 20 as the first prize on this is for £250 of Argos vouchers, not a Apple iPad Pro which is listed for issue 19. Thanks

The answers posted were correct as per Issue 20, however copy n' pasted from previous comp (as new website layout makes doing so on mobile device somewhat problematic) and failed to adjust prize info.Thank you for bringing the error to my attention, I have amended post, sorry for those that were excited by the prospect of having a second opportunity to win an Apple iPad.
Edited by: "bikermatt" 9th May
35 Comments

Thanks

Thanks for sharing bikermatt

Sorry but could you please confirm this is for issue 20 as the first prize on this is for £250 of Argos vouchers, not a Apple iPad Pro which is listed for issue 19. Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Original Poster

vonnie52

Sorry but could you please confirm this is for issue 20 as the first … Sorry but could you please confirm this is for issue 20 as the first prize on this is for £250 of Argos vouchers, not a Apple iPad Pro which is listed for issue 19. Thanks

The answers posted were correct as per Issue 20, however copy n' pasted from previous comp (as new website layout makes doing so on mobile device somewhat problematic) and failed to adjust prize info.Thank you for bringing the error to my attention, I have amended post, sorry for those that were excited by the prospect of having a second opportunity to win an Apple iPad.
Edited by: "bikermatt" 9th May

Thanks

thanks

Thanks Matt. Good luck

Well done that bikermatt

Thanks Matt

thanks

Thanks for clearing this up Matt and good luck

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

Cheers Matt

Thanks

X

Thanks

many thanks

Thank You

Many thanks

Good luck Matt and thanks x

Thank you

Cheers

Thanks

Really appreciate your hard work, Matt. Thank you!

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69766
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions