Groups

Magazine subsciptions

Hey,

I remember seeing some deals for like magazine subscriptions and getting free games etc.
    Just wandering what the site was.
    Cos i want to subscribe to total film or empire but would prefer to get something ncie with it.

Thanks

Glenn

10 Comments

Original Poster

bumping

Supermod

[url]www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk[/url]

i think FHM was giving away free games n ****

I don't know the thread or company you're looking for, sorry, but check if you can get cashback with whoever you choose.

Supermod

sickly sweet;6321786

I don't know the thread or company you're looking for, sorry, but check … I don't know the thread or company you're looking for, sorry, but check if you can get cashback with whoever you choose.

£4 with Topcashback.com

Tesco club card vouchers (if you collect Tesco points) is the cheapest way to get a subscription
    Total Film £13.50, Empire £12.50.......
    tesco.com/clu…467

Original Poster

yeh thanks all btu there was a certain website giving games away with magazine subscriptions or even stuff like 5 blu rays etc

greatmagazines.com

fhm for £25 a year, plus £6 quidco then I got Tom clancys hawx and endwar free!

so effectively £19 for 12 magazines and 2 ps3 games!

Original Poster

Thanka was greatmagazines.co.uk that i was looking for. But no offers on for free games/dvds etc at the moment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
      4. word association Game73844451

See more discussions