Groups

Magazine Subscription

anyone recommend a good webste for magazine subscriptions? seen one mentioned on here a few weeks ago but cant remember which thread it was on.

cheers in advance

7 Comments

What magazine you looking for?

Tesco clubcard points or nectar points can be used for magazine subscriptions. Dont forget to check for cashback, most of the magazine sites are on topcashback/quidco

I used to use my Tesco points for magazines but nowadays you can do better by shopping around. If you use topcashback you can get up to £6 or £7 per order.
    Most websites give from 25-45% off the shop price, whilst Tesco always quote the most expensive eg if you want Good Housekeeping this is £11 in vouchers from Tesco = £22 in store. From isubscribe it is £25.99 with £5.50 TCB which is slightly cheaper than 2X Tesco points values. When they change the points to 3X in December it will be £14.50 in clubcard points - worth £29 instore which is a lot more expensive. Hope this makes sense.
    Tesco have been quoting unrealistic figures to make us think we are geting a good deal.

Original Poster

its a present for me dad. magazine is "Classic Bike Magazine" its nearly £40 on the site WTP suggested (thanks for that by the way) was hoping a bit cheaper

Banned

king261

its a present for me dad. magazine is "Classic Bike Magazine" its nearly … its a present for me dad. magazine is "Classic Bike Magazine" its nearly £40 on the site WTP suggested (thanks for that by the way) was hoping a bit cheaper

Can you not get him this one instead:-

magazine-group.co.uk/mag…ide

15% cashback at quidco (_;)

isubscribe are good.

sickly sweet

isubscribe are good.

I agree - used them several times.

Sometimes it's best to just look in the magazine itself for the best subscription offer codes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767270
      2. love affairs1546
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116

See more discussions