Oh bless RIP

Banned

OP - are you 15?

Shame...

Who??

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7081556

OP - are you 15?

* Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts

Original Poster

strike;7081628

Who??

well if you see the link you will realise

Banned

Aw, I saw her once in Manchester.

R.I.P. Maggie.

Didn't know who she was until i clicked the link....but i still don't even know who she is :?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7081670

Didn't know who she was until i clicked the link....but i still don't … Didn't know who she was until i clicked the link....but i still don't even know who she is :?

:? makes no sense

http://www.netnax.net/imgs/rip/031308rip2.gif

erm..whos Maggie Jones (Blanche Hunt)?
    lol

Banned

DarkKnight;7081670

Didn't know who she was until i clicked the link....but i still don't … Didn't know who she was until i clicked the link....but i still don't even know who she is :?

She was in Emmerdale.

FilthAndFurry;7081744

She was in Emmerdale.

corra actually :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;7081556

OP - are you 15?

borolad94;7081642

* Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by … * Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts

DarkKnight;7081670

borolad94;7081692

Whatever age this young man (the op) is - he has a very good grasp of the English language, it's structure and grammar. :thumbsup:

Blanche Hunt - one of the funnier ones on Coronation Street.

FilthAndFurry;7081556

OP - are you 15?

yes, 3 years older than you boy.

Just heard on paul o grady show! R.I.P xx

Is that Deirdre's mother in Corrie?

RIP

borolad94;7081692

un⋅til

–conjunction
    1. up to the time that or when; till: He read until his guests arrived.
    2. before (usually used in negative constructions): They did not come until the meeting was half over.

http://estb.msn.com/i/61/4C5FE8A1E7289B924C567B5E28299.jpg
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ieqsyxnYlNo/StrrlSMAw6I/AAAAAAAAIG4/SBjxisahG-k/s320/blanche+chit+chat+magazine+coronation+street.jpg
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ieqsyxnYlNo/SeS2Fep4-XI/AAAAAAAAF2k/dKKGPC36oGA/s320/blanche+as+amelia.jpg

DarkKnight;7082833

un⋅til–conjunction1. up to the time that or when; till: He read until … un⋅til–conjunction1. up to the time that or when; till: He read until his guests arrived.2. before (usually used in negative constructions): They did not come until the meeting was half over.

I think the point he was making is that you said you didn't know who she was until you checked the link. Then stated you still didn't know who she was. That would mean that the use of until in the first part didnt make sense

imafish2002;7083798

I think the point he was making is that you said you didn't know who she … I think the point he was making is that you said you didn't know who she was until you checked the link. Then stated you still didn't know who she was. That would mean that the use of until in the first part didnt make sense

Ah ok, what i mean is i don't watch whatever soap she appeared in, so clicking on the link proved to be irrelevant

OMG...Gutted... I love Blanche! Love the way she takes the p**s out of Ken.

r&r'smom;7084359

OMG...Gutted... I love Blanche! Love the way she takes the p**s out of … OMG...Gutted... I love Blanche! Love the way she takes the p**s out of Ken.

+1

blanche is my idol for when i get old:-D

RIP She was so funny in Corrie

loved her character in corrie,she was so funny

Loved her.. she was a fantastic character. RIP Blanche.. .the 1 '0' clock club will miss you x

Context: Becky Granger has thrown away Michelle's ring.

Blanche Hunt (to Steve MacDonald): That's the second fiance to chuck that ring away. You'd be better off buying a boomerang!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2599
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions