Found 27th Apr 2008
Has anybody used these guys? the prices look good and almost too good to be true...
Not sure whether or not to buy from them incase its pirated stuff.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

word of advice, if it smells like ****, looks like ****, tastes like ****, feels like **** and sounds the ****. i'm gonna put all my money down on it bein ****!

The site was registered in November 2007.

The person who registered the site is from China so make of that what you will.

whois.domaintools.com/mag…com

You can find out this sort of information by going into WHOIS here and entering the domain name

whois.sc/

No worse than CD-Wow......

The reason the prices are so cheap is they're R3 copies or R0 meant for the R3 market.

Original Poster

Shengis;1977271

No worse than CD-Wow......The reason the prices are so cheap is they're … No worse than CD-Wow......The reason the prices are so cheap is they're R3 copies or R0 meant for the R3 market.

so they are pirated dvd's then??

JasonMason;1978051

so they are pirated dvd's then??

he never said that lol

:lol:

Not pirated but R3 market versions don't have the best reputation for A/V transfer quality. DVD quality over there tends to be closer to SVCD tbh.

hi i have brought a few dvds from them. i was a bit worried at first as they sounded too good to be true but not had any problems stuff arrived within a few weeks. i think they are asia based and dvds come with some chinese writing on cover but dvds all in english and decent quality defo value for money. Next item ill be ordering will be prison break 3 should be available soon and at a decent price :thumbsup:

some are pirated most actually but some are region 3 meaning the quality isnt as good and you need a multiregion dvd player

stuntman9883;1979562

some are pirated most actually but some are region 3 meaning the quality … some are pirated most actually but some are region 3 meaning the quality isnt as good and you need a multiregion dvd player

they play in all dvd players mine is the cheap one from asda and the dvds play fine as they are region 0 they play on all

Studios tend to rush out the r0/r3/r5 titles out to beat the pirates- without much care as post-processing and transfer from the masters. Quality is variable but definitely not too far from DVD quality.

stuntman9883;1979562

some are pirated most actually but some are region 3 meaning the quality … some are pirated most actually but some are region 3 meaning the quality isnt as good and you need a multiregion dvd player

Proof? how do you know they sell "pirated" Dvds?

SteJosh;1980921

Proof? how do you know they sell "pirated" Dvds?

I was wondering that.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25115
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1828
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097

See more discussions