Groups
    EXPIRED

MAGIMIX FOOD PROCESSOR CHALLENGE

This is a very big challenge because there have been a number of requests on here for these...........and not one response so far this year.

4200xl or 5200xl models only (they are the ones that come with the extra wide feeder tube). Ideally satin metal finsh, this finish seems to be about £30 dearer than the white......so I really am after the very best!

Have been looking round for quite some time now and there are big variations in the prices

4 Comments

I've been looking for the ordinary 4200, but the cheapest I've seen so far has been Amazon at £151.69:

amazon.co.uk/Mag…P2/

Don't suppose you found anything cheaper when you were looking? Not sure if I should get it now or wait a bit since most places seem to be starting to cut prices of almost all their products!

Original Poster

mjr23;3655599

I've been looking for the ordinary 4200, but the cheapest I've seen so … I've been looking for the ordinary 4200, but the cheapest I've seen so far has been Amazon at £151.69:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Magimix-4200-Food-Processor-White/dp/B000BWH8P2/Don't suppose you found anything cheaper when you were looking? Not sure if I should get it now or wait a bit since most places seem to be starting to cut prices of almost all their products!

Thanks but your price is for the white one, I got the satin steel finish and extra large feeder tube XL model, yes £40 more but worth it for me.

Has anyone ever heard of the deluxeproduct.com ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer77
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat88
      3. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick77

See more discussions