Magna centre Sheffield Any good?

Found 1st Aug 2011
Is it any good and worth the money? (£36.45 for four of us)

Kids age 5 and 8.
Community Updates
MiscSheffield
8 Comments
Is that what they are charging now!!!

its ok but not brilliant for a day out would rate it at 7/10

be better going to ice sheffield then all the stuff around meadowhell as well...if thats your thing
my daughter went last week and thought it was brilliant and shes 10 and want to go back
I went a few years ago with college, I keep meaning to take my kids but haven't got round to it yet! Its good fun, and if your kids like science they'll enjoy it. It does seem pricey but you can enter for a year with just one entrance fee, so if you're close by its worth it. If you go on a warm day, the playpark outside is fab, but take a change of clothes cos they'll get wet!
Banned
Never heard of this place. Looks pretty good from the website. Any deals for it?
If its in Sheffield I would hazard a guess and say no! lol
Original Poster
markq

If its in Sheffield I would hazard a guess and say no! lol

LOL I used to live a 20/30 minute stagger from the centre in Norfolk Park before they demolished the towerblocks to say rough was an understatement. Good side is theres tons of students so plenty of student bar deals
Magna is on Sheffield road, Templeborough, Rotherham, junction 34 of the m1 and head towards Rotherham just there on the left about 1/4 mile away.( head towards rotherham on sheffield road south side of the viaduct) its good for kids plenty to do and its interactive.
2 for 1 voucher here and other discounts for Yorkshire area
yorkshireattractions.org/spe…rs/

Original Poster
What a waste of money, space and time that place is, half the so called attractions didnt work and there isnt much to start with.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions