magnetic air vent for phone?

Found 16th Dec 2017
Hey I have a S6+ Edge and want a magnetic holder, but I have a flip phone cover, so will need to overlap the cover and put it around back, its a wallet type.

I have the samsung sview, so need a strog magnet, not a fan of the ones that have all the handles to secure it.

Just want to put my phone on the magnet and forget about it.
Anyone using one which will penetrate 2 layers.

This is what I have:

images.samsung.com/is/…PG$
Community Updates
AskPhones
6 Comments
There are a lot of these magnetic mounts out there, each strength of magnetic attraction varies.

In my experience, it wouldn't hold the phone with the sview case.
Having said that, it could work for you.
What I ended up doing is using superglue to affix the metal disc onto the back of the case.

It never falls off the mount now, so if you can do without wireless charging, this is your best solution.
Elitefox1 h, 20 m ago

There are a lot of these magnetic mounts out there, each strength of …There are a lot of these magnetic mounts out there, each strength of magnetic attraction varies.In my experience, it wouldn't hold the phone with the sview case.Having said that, it could work for you.What I ended up doing is using superglue to affix the metal disc onto the back of the case.It never falls off the mount now, so if you can do without wireless charging, this is your best solution.

Like that idea, did not think of that.

Whilst it will make the case look ugly, it would serve its purpose.
Are the magnets quite thick, as it may interfere with it closing?

Magnets wont affect the screen at all ?
Edited by: "canada16" 16th Dec 2017
canada1647 m ago

Like that idea, did not think of that.Whilst it will make the case look …Like that idea, did not think of that.Whilst it will make the case look ugly, it would serve its purpose. Are the magnets quite thick, as it may interfere with it closing?Magnets wont affect the screen at all ?

Just took a photo of some old covers and phones I fastened the metal plate to,
32775761-gOwLC.jpg
Thickness of the plate,
32775761-F3QSa.jpg
Size of the plate (shown with peel off backing still on)
32775761-137jX.jpg
I bought the spigen one from amazon recently for about £6. It came with two very thin but strong magnets and the holder is very simple. I’m happy...
shadey121 h, 3 m ago

Just took a photo of some old covers and phones I fastened the metal plate …Just took a photo of some old covers and phones I fastened the metal plate to,[Image] Thickness of the plate,[Image] Size of the plate (shown with peel off backing still on)[Image]

OP, this man is more qualified than me; he got out the calipers for this post; that's dedication.
Thanks all for the replies.
Going to install a echo dot in my car as well.

Thanks Shady12
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants