Magsafe charger KNACKERED

Well at the moment I'm having to hold my magsafe charger at odd angles to get it to charge, it is also pretty much knackered:
sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hph…jpg

Has anyone else had this problem? Had a look other places and people have had it.

Also would Apple give a new one if you took it into the store and show what happened?

3 Comments

Original Poster

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs766.snc4/66674_450058671459_721381459_5254641_4122984_n.jpg

Mine went like this, I just assumed it was my fault and bought a new one. I sold the broken one on eBay and the buyer said he had it mended and working in half an hour. Grrrr

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr

Mine went like this, I just assumed it was my fault and bought a new one. … Mine went like this, I just assumed it was my fault and bought a new one. I sold the broken one on eBay and the buyer said he had it mended and working in half an hour. Grrrr

I've ordered another off ebay, and if I had a soldering iron I would maybe have tried a fix, even if temporary.

I have to hold it in position at the moment for it to charge - if i move then it starts to burn the plastic and stop charging
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763991
    2. Better watch out for these...914
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions