major fraud taking place at morrisons in peckham

Found 2nd Nov 2017Edited by:"seb"
for more than a month amy's kitchen, organic split pea soup, 400g has had a little green sticker above the cans promising 200 extra points when you buy this product.

yet whenever I buy this excellent product, looking at my till receipt, the extra points are never added.

what's going on?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

groceries.morrisons.com/web…011

amyskitchen.co.uk
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Thanks for the heads up. Never going to Morrisons again.
Major fraud... Lmao. Take your receipt to customer services.
Way to dramatise it though, gave me a giggle.
32352692-SAfBL.jpg
I’ve contacted the FBI
21 Comments
Thanks for the heads up. Never going to Morrisons again.
Major fraud... Lmao. Take your receipt to customer services.
Way to dramatise it though, gave me a giggle.
32352692-SAfBL.jpg
I’ve contacted the FBI
This must the most petty misdemeanor happening in Peckham right now..
Be a Pea.
I bet Delboy has got something to do with it.
£1.63 for a tin of soup made of peas? *shudder* Why would you buy such a thing?
32352935-4ftO6.jpg
benrobertsno11 h, 6 m ago

Major fraud... Lmao. Take your receipt to customer services.Way to …Major fraud... Lmao. Take your receipt to customer services.Way to dramatise it though, gave me a giggle.

benrobertsno11 h, 6 m ago

Major fraud... Lmao. Take your receipt to customer services.Way to …Major fraud... Lmao. Take your receipt to customer services.Way to dramatise it though, gave me a giggle.

It is major fraud imo. Points is points.
Walking back through Peckham shopping, this should be the least of your concerns.
You need to report it to Here OP
OP, it is worse than fraud. Why?
With fraud, the perpetrator could be caught and there is criminal sanction, no matter how unlikely that the perpetrator is caught.
With this, no one cares a hoot and the perpetrator gets away with it, not for all transactions obviously as some would make an effort that burns more calories than that for a pea soup.
Identified the store manager:

32353639-QQ2Te.jpg
32353652-hja0d.jpg

I’ve just thrown a brick through my local Morrison’s window in disgust, the swines!
Edited by: "majestic2012" 2nd Nov 2017
majestic201245 m ago

I’ve just thrown a brick through my local Morrison’s window in disgust, the …I’ve just thrown a brick through my local Morrison’s window in disgust, the swines!

Did it not bounce back
summerof7612 m ago

Did it not bounce back

I didn’t hang around long enough to check
I put it down to terrorism and look forward to a tweet from Trump on the matter early in the morning US time.
I know how you feel, major fraud at Aldi also - I purchased two bananas only to later glance at my receipt and had been charged for two pineapples, what's the world coming to.
Agharta50 m ago

I put it down to terrorism and look forward to a tweet from Trump on the …I put it down to terrorism and look forward to a tweet from Trump on the matter early in the morning US time.

Or brexit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants