Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Major mobiles Apple Watch series 5

Posted 8th Jul
Been looking for an Apple Watch series 5 44mm for a while now and found one the cheapest I’ve seen them for a while on Major mobiles. I’ve done a trust pilot on the website and it checks out. Just wondering why they’re so much cheaper than RRP at £369 opposed to the RRP of £429. Has anyone used this website before?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
This is the company registration number mentioned on their web-site (Note the recent date)

MOBILES EXPRESS UK LTD12626591 - Incorporated on 27 May 2020

219 Shadwell Lane, Leeds, England, LS17 8AF
Edited by: "joyf4536" 8th Jul
joyf453608/07/2020 10:57

This is the company registration number mentioned on their web-site (Note …This is the company registration number mentioned on their web-site (Note the recent date)MOBILES EXPRESS UK LTD12626591 - Incorporated on 27 May 2020219 Shadwell Lane, Leeds, England, LS17 8AF

The recent date does concern me but trust pilot seems to back up its credentials but still not sure. You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com
What about this review

No problems at all, great company would recommend.
Written on 11 May 2020

This is the company registration number mentioned on their web-site (Note the recent date)

MOBILES EXPRESS UK LTD12626591 - Incorporated on 27 May 2020

Note the dates.
Edited by: "joyf4536" 8th Jul
GYKris8808/07/2020 11:07

The recent date does concern me but trust pilot seems to back up its …The recent date does concern me but trust pilot seems to back up its credentials but still not sure. You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/majormobiles.com

Are you not more concerned that the reg office address quoted on the website is not the same reg office address for the company stated at Companies House and is just a freight forwarder's address?
AndyRoyd08/07/2020 11:44

Are you not more concerned that the reg office address quoted on the …Are you not more concerned that the reg office address quoted on the website is not the same reg office address for the company stated at Companies House and is just a freight forwarder's address?

Clears that up then. I’ll avoid. Thanks for that information. I’m not a pro at all this cross referencing to be honest which is why I asked before I continued to purchase. Thanks for your help.
Apple regulates the price of the watches so much that you’ll not get a legit new watch for that price from
anywhere
Funny I was looking at this company a few days ago, their iPad prices was cheap (Google search) so had a look at the website (looked pretty legit, uk address and all), look at hotukdeals to see if there was any discussions about this company. In the end, bought it through actual Apple website for peace of mind.
Post a comment
@
    Text