Found 11th Dec 2014
I was just in tesco picking up DVDs and CDs and so on when a member of staff told me I'd be better waiting until end of next week as they're having a huge sale. Hope this can help some people

10 Comments

Thanks ... worth knowing

Were they any more specific on what would have 'major price cuts', or was it just CD/DVD's? Cheers

f2k8

Were they any more specific on what would have 'major price cuts', or was … Were they any more specific on what would have 'major price cuts', or was it just CD/DVD's? Cheers

Whatever it is no doubt they'll have 2 of each after dusting of the cobwebs from the stock room or no stock at all...8)

f2k8

Were they any more specific on what would have 'major price cuts', or was … Were they any more specific on what would have 'major price cuts', or was it just CD/DVD's? Cheers

f2k8

Were they any more specific on what would have 'major price cuts', or … Were they any more specific on what would have 'major price cuts', or was it just CD/DVD's? Cheers

Anything like this should be good
hotukdeals.com/dea…685

thewongwing101

Anything like this should be good … Anything like this should be good :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-instore-dvd-blu-clearance-includes-wreck-ralph-monsters-inc-blu-ray-2-50-1788685

Oh I remember this..

..I hope it's this good again!

thewongwing101

Anything like this should be good … Anything like this should be good :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-instore-dvd-blu-clearance-includes-wreck-ralph-monsters-inc-blu-ray-2-50-1788685

Definately but our local Tesco is terrible with any offers or bargains but one can hope.

Original Poster

f2k8

He just said all entertainment I'm afraid. I was buying a game, DVDs and CDs x

cherylb

He just said all entertainment I'm afraid. I was buying a game, DVDs and … He just said all entertainment I'm afraid. I was buying a game, DVDs and CDs x

Ah, cheers, here's to hoping we get some good offers on next-gen games to stock up for xmas!

Knowing Tesco it will be one item that will start a wild goose chase on here where it gets voted very hot but nobody can get their hands on it

Original Poster

jase.2

Knowing Tesco it will be one item that will start a wild goose chase on … Knowing Tesco it will be one item that will start a wild goose chase on here where it gets voted very hot but nobody can get their hands on it

He did say as far as he knew it was all DVDs, CDs and games.. It's worth a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions