Groups

Majora's mask N64

Does anyone know how much i could get for a new sealed game of Zelda Majora's Mask(dont think its the gold cart version)
    Cheers

13 Comments

No Idea, Sorry - But Ill Offer £5 For It - Not Played That Game Before

prob not much m8, 10 quid absolute max i reckon, pretty sure it wasnt one of the rarer games

Me neither, £2.00 offered here !

if you put it on fleabay your probably get about £30-40 for it

Probably £80+.

I sold a sealed copy of Mario Party 3 recently for £80. Best place for it is eBay, shame about the extortionate fees but oh well!!

nickw90;7377544

Probably £80+.I sold a sealed copy of Mario Party 3 recently for £80. B … Probably £80+.I sold a sealed copy of Mario Party 3 recently for £80. Best place for it is eBay, shame about the extortionate fees but oh well!!

mario party games on the N64 were extrememly rare though, majoras mask wasnt that rare i dont think

I thought Majora's Mask was the second one? Ocarina of Time being the first/least rare.

nickw90;7377588

I thought Majora's Mask was the second one? Ocarina of Time being the … I thought Majora's Mask was the second one? Ocarina of Time being the first/least rare.

ye im pretty sure ocarina of time is rarer

It seems I was a little optimistic. But £50-£6o shouldn't be out of the question.

I used to do some wheeling and dealing in games when I was younger and I always got a decent price for Majora's Mask, but it doesn't seem to have gained in value like some titles have!

dcx_badass;7377642

Nah, Majorcas Mask came out towards the end so not as many were sold … Nah, Majorcas Mask came out towards the end so not as many were sold AFAIK.

maybe, cant remember now lol, prettys ure neither were exceptionally rare anyway, pilotwings 64 on the other hand was a rare game lol

Original Poster

Might try selling it on fleabay as its doing nothing up in the attic
    Cheers (thanks for the cheeky offers)

just noticed on fleabay that Conkers bad fur day is going for £50+as i have that as well

are your games sealed with the 'nintendo' seal?

ashamed to say never completed this or ocarina, got the originals, then got the gamecube versions, and now have the wii versions and STILL never got through them !

Original Poster

the zelda game is but not the conker
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?22
      2. Fifa 1837
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions