Make a potential profit from premier league scrap VAR in 2020 lol

Posted 10th Jan
Fun from VAR or no fun from VAR? Just watched Sheffield Utd v West Ham match. I am not a West Ham fan, but can't look West Ham fans face in last minute the game. I don't like VAR, because we have to wait two three minutes to celebrate a goal now. I know this post may be deleted shortly, but bit fun from VAR.
Place a bet for Premier League scrap VAR in 2020
3386047.jpgThen get on change.org to start or support a petition for Premier League to scrap VAR in new 2020-2021 season, maybe a profit it's success.
Just make a joke from a joke. Hope West Ham fans a smile and have a good night
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
And the deal is...
Bargainatix10/01/2020 22:50

And the deal is...

Just an idea for a laugh. Wait it to be deleted lol
:/
Not gonna happen they’ve already said it’s not and will not be up for consideration at any point....
I was watching it and I couldn’t stop laughing
chridt10/01/2020 22:53

Not gonna happen they’ve already said it’s not and will not be up for con …Not gonna happen they’ve already said it’s not and will not be up for consideration at any point....

Wait til it affects the money they earn, I'm so glad my team is crap that I won't have to put up with it, most fans want their team promoted... I don't., not one bit
Douglas_Birks11/01/2020 05:04

Wait til it affects the money they earn, I'm so glad … Wait til it affects the money they earn, I'm so glad my team is crap that I won't have to put up with it, most fans want their team promoted... I don't., not one bit

Same here I’m a port vale fan,only experienced VAR live when we played Man City in the cup...it was horrendous 3/4 minute wait after 2 of the goals whilst they checked VAR I would genuinely stop going games if we had that every week!
Edited by: "chridt" 11th Jan
chridt11/01/2020 08:59

Same here I’m a port vale fan,only experienced VAR live when we played Man …Same here I’m a port vale fan,only experienced VAR live when we played Man City in the cup...it was horrendous 3/4 minute wait after 2 of the goals whilst they checked VAR I would genuinely stop going games if we had that every week!

I couldn't agree more... If that's the future of football it will be without me and I hope many more, it will be as farcical as that carabao cup situation... They can keep it.

I would even go as far as if my team are on the verge of being promoted to that crap I would cheer the opposition scoring against us to stop us!
I hate it in its current form, splitting hairs for offside with a resolution of close to half a meter. They’re not using it for what it was brought in for, to eliminate clear and obvious mistakes. It’s not going anywhere though, there’s a big investment from each club to install camera positions and a VAR studio to just dump it after a few months.
Go back 10 years and offside was if there was daylight between the players,now it’s finger nails
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions