Groups

Make any flavour of milkshake...

Some people may know this, it's a very simple recipe...

-Milk
    -Sweet/choc/biscuit that you want the shake to be
    -Soft-scoop Vanilla Ice-cream
    -Blender (the thinner+powerful the better)

Take your sweet/chocolate, put it in the blender, and blend with pauses for around 30-40 seconds, until the ingredient is disintigrated to your liking, then remove it and pour it into a glass for now, then add three scoops to the blender, pour in the blended shake flavour, then pour around 100ml of milk in, close the lid, and blend until the shake seems mixed properly, and if you want it thicker, add more ice-cream, and blend for around 10 seconds...and you have a delicious shake of the flavour of your shake. I have made Lion, Millions, Kinder Beuno, Oreo, Hobnobs, Dairy Milk + (wanted to try this LOL)Salt and Vineger Walkers flavour shakes, and MOST of them were f'in delicious! If you like Shakeaway/Miishakes etc, make them at home and save a fortune...i'm on 1 a day atm LOL

14 Comments

obvious recipe is obvious

thanks for sharing tho

Original Poster

If it's obvious why do people pay £2.75 lol

Bhav007;5130314

If it's obvious why do people pay £2.75 lol

Easier to pick it up than stand and make i guess. Thanks for sharing the recipe

thanks bhav

Original Poster

cbryanp;5130327

Easier to pick it up than stand and make i guess. Thanks for sharing the … Easier to pick it up than stand and make i guess. Thanks for sharing the recipe

Yeah true np

I love HobNobs, what was that one like?

Original Poster

magicbeans;5130348

thanks bhav

Np mate

ChipSticks;5130369

I love HobNobs, what was that one like?

It was tasty had nothing on the beuno lol

Thanks - paid £2.50 for a mars one at butlins - it was very nice though - so will try my own and save money!

Original Poster

sumoqueen;5130601

Thanks - paid £2.50 for a mars one at butlins - it was very nice though - … Thanks - paid £2.50 for a mars one at butlins - it was very nice though - so will try my own and save money!

Yeah exactly!!! It's not bad for the price but it tastes better making it yourself lol

Banned

I prefer my own version of Mcdonalds milkshake

1l of Frijj milkshake
    1l of Walls Vanilla Ice Cream
    Mix and blend
    = happy days

Original Poster

lol but chocolate milkshake is boring after a while!!

I'm too lazy lol i'll just keep going Crazy Udder for my Milkshare fixes

Original Poster

natversion1;5135871

I'm too lazy lol i'll just keep going Crazy Udder for my Milkshare fixes

Lol fair enough, but if you want the cheaper + quicker option!!!!

Original Poster

bumpppp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      2. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814

See more discussions