Groups

MAKE ASB MOD OF THE YEAR!!!

i think that after all the hard times we have been though with him we should make him MOD OF THE YEAR!!! micropoll.com/aki…028 VOTE NOW !!!!!

9 Comments

am I missing something? joined november 2009 and you refer to "all the hard times"?

you must really have upset him if thats the case

barky;7222587

am I missing something? joined november 2009 and you refer to "all the … am I missing something? joined november 2009 and you refer to "all the hard times"?you must really have upset him if thats the case

lol

Hes the only one thats ever given me a warning....... so gets my vote LOL :-D

Original Poster

barky;7222587

am I missing something? joined november 2009 and you refer to "all the … am I missing something? joined november 2009 and you refer to "all the hard times"?you must really have upset him if thats the case

you have been here a year more then me and you telling me you havnt !!! lol how did you manage that

Original Poster

my post appers to have worked check the lead !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

macrotastic!!!

is this a peesh take?

Big T 721;7227240

my post appers to have worked check the lead … my post appers to have worked check the lead !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yep 100 views of this thread and over 8000 votes.

Original Poster

casparwhite;7227334

macrotastic!!!is this a peesh take?

erm surprisingly not lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?44
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?79
      3. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      4. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11